Atlus vinyl figure: worth?

solarnoise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi guys,

I am trying to do a massive cleanup/reduction of my games and collectibles and am not sure what the value is for this figure that I'd like to put on eBay.

It's an Art Storm vinyl Jack Frost figure, looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/Jessicat_715/SMT/Merch/963160_1.jpg

There are a few auctions on eBay but they're over a hundred dollars and have no watchers... clearly they're over charging.

I'm fine just selling it for its original retail price (or cheaper), but wanted to know what to expect before listing it.

You did the right thing by checking eBay. You could also check ended listings and auctions to see what the buyer paid in the end. Amazon is also a good indicator, but usually third party sellers charge a little more on Amazon (that I have seen).

I would check the lowest price on eBay, then lower your price by about 10 or 15 bucks. You should be able to get more then retail.

Or you can auction it off. Then if you don't like how the bids are going cancel the auction a day or so before, I believe you have a window of time to stop it and you won't be penalized etc. If you go that route be sure to check the policies as its been a while since I sold on eBay.

Or if you just want what you paid back, list it at that. Or you could go the best offer route to see what bites you get. If you go that way you could set the price the same as the other sellers that way your offers would be better.

There's always Craigslist. That would possibly net more then eBay and you don't have to worry with fees and shipping, just dealing with a stranger.

I wish you all the best my fellow CAG, and good luck. :)

bread's done
Back