Attack of the Show Epic Giveaway(Updates Daily)

IxCxM

CAGiversary!
Guess I will just make a general post for this as they have these daily. This will be running through April with new prizes daily. I will post winners here for each and edit this post with each new prize.
Go here to enter: http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/sweepstakes/52/enter-the-epic-giveaway/enter/

4/16/10 Prize:

Today's Epic Giveaway: WRESTLEMANIA® XXVI Grand Prize!

WRESTLEMANIA® XXVI Grand Prize includes:

Limited Edition WWE Designed Asus 1005HA Netbook Computer

Limited Edition WWE Designed Bluetooth Wireless Mouse

Polaroid Pogo Digital Camera

2GB Memory Stick

Estimated Grand Prize Value = $1,000

Winner: TBA 4/19/10

4/15/10 Prize:
AVA Direct Budget Gaming PC
with
Creative Labs Sound Blaster World of Warcraft Wireless Headset​

AVA Direct Budget Gaming PC - See our Gadget Pr0n review here!
AVA-Direct-Budget-Gaming-PC.jpg
Offering practical functionality for both home users and enterprises, our custom Core™ i5 / i7 socket 1156 mini-tower system will be the center of computing, communications, and entertainment that provides excellent scalability catering to various user needs.
Feature Highlights: (*) Intel® Core™ i3 and Core™ i5 dual core socket 1156 processor, (*) Intel® H55 chipset, (*) Up to 16GB DDR3-2133 PC3-17000 memory, (*) Processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16 graphics cards upgrades, (*) Up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s hard drives, (*) Onboard High-Definition Audio (optional discrete audio card can be selected), (*) Onboard Gigabit LAN

Creative Labs Sound Blaster World of Warcraft Wireless Headset
World-of-Warcraft-Wireless-Headset.jpg
Specially designed for World of Warcraft gamers, the Creative Labs Sound Blaster World of Warcraft Wireless Headset will transport you to the world of Azeroth. THX TruStudio PC technology lets you experience outstanding depth of audio, while VoiceFX technology lets you alter your voice to sound like familiar World of Warcraft characters and creatures. Best of all, this headset delivers an unbeatable gaming audio experience without the hassle of cables.

Winner: Tim L. of Stuart, FL

4/14/10 Prize:
Today's Epic Giveaway:
Logitech Harmony One Remote and G35 Headset​

Logitech Harmony One Remote:
Make your life simpler by getting rid of up to fifteen remotes! Just one press of the Logitech Harmony One's color touch screen and you’re watching a DVD or your favorite TV channel. Sculpted, backlit buttons in logical zones make it easy to navigate - even in the dark -and the ergonomically designed remote fits comfortably in your hand.

Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Sound Headset:
The Logitech G35 headset immerses you in game-changing 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound for your favorite movies and games as it simulates the complex acoustics of a listening room, creating a detailed, outside-the-head sound field. The on-ear audio controls, customizable keys and adjustable noise-canceling microphone allow you to shape your aural experience however and whenever you need. Plus, the swappable headbands offer long-lasting comfort.

Approximate retail price of prize package: $379

Winner: James D. of Lakewood, NJ, and Joe V. of Tucumcari, NM

4/13/10 Prize:

Today's Epic Giveaway:
Canon VIXIA HF M31 HD Camcorder​

The Canon VIXIA HF M31 Dual Flash Memory Camcorder features a 32GB internal flash drive and an SD memory card slot in an ultra-sleek, compact and lightweight body - it's a brilliant blend of capability and convenience. Canon's advanced imaging technologies, including a Genuine Canon 15x HD Video Lens and 3.89-megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor, help to deliver high definition video and 3.3 megapixel photos with incredible detail and lifelike color. Sophisticated features such as Smart Auto "reads" the visual components of the scene you're shooting and chooses the best settings. Touch & Track allows you to achieve sharp focus and precise exposure for any subject, simply by touching the 2.7" Touch Panel LCD.
Approximate retail value: $799.99.

Winners: Christian C. of San Jose, California

4/12/10 Prize:
Today's Epic Giveaway:
Five (5) $200 Gift Certificates to Jinx.com​

Five (5) winners will each win a $200 gift certificate to Jinx.com - a clothing brand inspired by video games and geek culture. They have hats, t-shirts, jackets, polo shirts and more for the discriminating nerd!

Winners: John W. of Croydon, PA, Michael G. of Ruffin, NC, Jonathan B. of Riverview, FL, John E. of Jasper, IN and Sarah F. of Pineville, LA

4/9/10 Prize:
Today's Epic Giveaway:
Google's Nexus One Smartphone

What's smart, runs Android 2.1 software, runs a ridiculous amount of Google applications and widgets, features a voice activated keyboard, a 5 megapixel LED flash still camera, and a one-touch MP4 video camera that uploads things you've shot directly to YouTube?
Today's Epic Giveaway: the Google Nexus One Smartphone, that's what.

Enter below for a chance to win the phone that lies on the bleeding edge of smartphone technology, and feel the power of a fully functioning Nexus One in your greedy little hands.
Approximate retail value: $529

Winner: Jeff P. of Portland, OR.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Voice activated keyboard? Wow, that is something else.[/QUOTE]

I've got the Nexus One, and the most amazing thing is that the voice keyboard WORKS. It sends a WAV of what you say to Google, and then they turn it in to text and send it back to you. Probably a privacy nightmare, but damn it, it works.

Entered. I've been meaning to do so when they started the contests when I saw it mentioned on G4, just been lazy.

Thanks op.

Bump!!
Winners are going to be announced on Monday's show I do believe. So take the chance to get people here and yourself entered over the weekend! Winners will be posted here for the ones who can't watch or don't watch.

Updated with today's new prize! Go sign up! I also posted the winner, someone correct me if I got it wrong though I simply memorized from show. If you won you'd know anyhow!

Thanks for posting the winner. I don't get to watch the show every night so it is good to know that I am not missing if I won or not (yea like that would ever happen).

Just a heads up everyone, when entering this contest make sure you enter your real phone number. I just got a call from them wanting to comfirm a few details because I won the 32GB Zune HD!:D

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']So who won the last giveaway? I'm having trouble finding it.[/QUOTE]

Right from the shows main page.

Congratulations to the winners of the $200 Jinx Gift Certificates: John W. of Croydon, PA, Michael G. of Ruffin, NC, Jonathan B. of Riverview, FL, John E. of Jasper, IN and Sarah F. of Pineville, LA!

Thanks for posting the winners, I was slacking yesterday! Main post updated with winners and the 4/13 prize!

[quote name='Hellhunt']Speaking of AOTS - Olivia Munn...[/QUOTE]

Is not good looking at all with her alien face. They need to get her off the air

bread's done
Back