Attack on Titan $10 Certificate for preorder GCU @ Best Buy

marskhuon

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here like Attack on Titan, or watched it, or even know what it is? For an anime-based Videogame, not sucking is already a huge feat. IGN gave it a decent score as well, and they usually go in on these type of games. I remember the last one for 3DS was horrible. I also heard the 3D maneuver gear part is great as well. It's 74 MC right now which is pretty neat. I get the feeling that many don't know what Attack on Titan even is and is just basing the score off as if it was some random new IP. From what I've seen, its a huge draw for fans of the series, even going pass season one of the anime for story.
In my honest opinion I think the story sucks and felt dragged on in the anime, but the fighting swinging scenes were amazing and it's what I loved about the series. It's honestly why I want to get the game to begin with just to swing around and kill Titans even if it'll get repetitive.

I would suggest pre-ordering if you're an Attack on Titan fan. Midas's festival costume is a pre-order bonus, the cleaner costumes are the other two. Koei Tecmo are hit or miss when it comes to releasing their pre-order bonuses to the public
>tfw no Mikasa work out costume to see her glorious abs while killing Titans.

67fcb994_zpslwmrdvjq.gif

that might have been true before the ps3 and 360. The whole naruto series, fist of the north star, saint seiya games, even one peice games, jstars, etc etc, this attack on titan game is very similar on gameplay to them. To me it seems anime games are going the route of fighting games or musuo game (w specific mechanics of each anime) or a mix since it seems they found good enough success w these genres.
Ever since Sailor Moon Crystal came out I've hoped for a Sailor Moon Musou game. If the old school beat em up SNES games worked well then so would a Musou style game.

Ever since Sailor Moon Crystal came out I've hoped for a Sailor Moon Musou game. If the old school beat em up SNES games worked well then so would a Musou style game.
Yes me too!! loved the snes version beat them up for sailor moon and to this day I still play. Its harder to sell sailor moon outside japan nowadays though. The original anime was dubbed into many languages, the new one has been only online and BDs.

bread's done
Back