ATTENTION ALL CAGs: We now have AVATARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='D4rkewolfe']It's a viewtiful life baby....by the way I just got a personalized plate for my car...well not yet, they need to send it to me, it says Viewtful. They had misspelled it at first by writing it Biewtful...now that just seems strange to me.[/quote]

I wonder if they still have CRYBACK or ATAC?

[quote name='Alpha2']CTS 4 life![/quote]

where did you get that pic? cts is awesome.

[quote name='yellowaznboy']What British comedy is that car from?
[/quote]

Mr Bean?

im not a linux user but tux just rules. and it fits with my name

Spidey, I like your Avatar. Snooch to the motherf****ing nooch.

Dynamite, do you really need 2 little happy asian guys eating rice?

SS4Brolly, nice pic of Kenshin.

Casey, I'm not sure if they would have those available in NC. Why don't you apply? I had to pay 50 bucks though, just 30 more. Does anyone know where to get a Plate holder with Viewtiful Joe on it, or something of the sort?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='yellowaznboy']What British comedy is that car from?
[/quote]

Mr Bean?

[/quote]

Yep. I just ordered The Whole Bean the other day. :D Should be here any day now!*

*Except I ordered from DeepDiscountDVD.com, who has a reputation for poor on-time delivery...

My avatar is a tribute to wesley willis. If you have never heard any of his music you should check it out.

[quote name='Supernothing']My avatar is a tribute to wesley willis. If you have never heard any of his music you should check it out.[/quote]

Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. Wheaties the breakfast of champions!

eggstudy1ab.jpg

just an image test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back