Attention all Canadian CAGs. Please read this

Killaindian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hi Canadian CAGs. Many of us have been scammed on this site. We all do our best to try and get to get our stuff back, but we usually fail. I got scammed by Cheapfitz, who lives in Canada. I get fired up when I get scammed, and I stop at nothing to try to get the guy back. The only problem is that he is in Canada. He scammed members in the US, so it is hard trying to get him. I am asking Canadian CAG members in trying to get this guy. I mean, a simple police complaint will be good too. I am willing to pay members who try to help, and I am sure that other members who got scammed by him will pay. I want back my games. Please try to understand and help. I know there is already a thread up for cheapfitz, but it is not getting enough exposure. Please just read and try to help. I am sure you would want others to help if you got scammed.

What happened.
It was my second trade, and I was trading him my Heavenly Sword and Resistance for Orange Box and UT3. It was a good trade in my opinion, but since I was new and he had 3 more trades then me, I had to ship first. I just shipped first class no D/C because USPS doesn't do that with Canada. I put a lot of trust into him. He said he shipped. I waited about a month before I questioned where my games were. He said he didn't recieve mine, so I waited another month. He said same thing. Then another month passes, and he says he recieved my games, and his should get to me anyday. Well 5 fucking months latter and look how far I got.

I even called his father, his younger brother, and cheapfitz himself. They all deny it or say that they shipped it already. I has been well over 5 months, and I really want to get him now. I have his address and number too. I am asking some members to just go and try to reason with him, or file a police complaint on him. We can definitely provide enough evidence.

He lives in Labrador City, Newfound Land

Last edited by a moderator:
give us more information like where is from and link us to the other thread you mentioned.

its quite possible to file a complaint.

How did you pay him? EMT, Paypal????

Out of curiosity, is there any arbitration process through CAG? Something along the lines of "established, trusted members as leaders" that they have at good traders against bad traders (http://gabtraders.com)?

There's always two sides to the story. Of course, if it ends up being that cheapfitz's side is "I'm a douche who steals from people", then by all means, send in the goons!

[quote name='kathos']CAG is not your personal army. XD I always wanted to write that.[/quote]

:lol:

gimme his 360 gamertag and ill pwn him in halo wif my mad pro skillz lol

damn new found land? thats a pretty small province, I would be suprised if anyone else on here is from there, I always thought it was just fisherman that live there,shouldnt even be a province

[quote name='d_bomb_23']damn new found land? thats a pretty small province, I would be suprised if anyone else on here is from there, I always thought it was just fisherman that live there,shouldnt even be a province[/quote]

uh....what?

Also looking where he lives I doubt there are any CAG members that live within a 5-10hr drive of him if not more as he lives in the middle of nowhere.

Newfoundland isn't the easiest place to hunt someone down in, else I'd pay him a visit in my CAG branded spandex and hot pants.

[quote name='d_bomb_23']damn new found land? thats a pretty small province, I would be suprised if anyone else on here is from there, I always thought it was just fisherman that live there,shouldnt even be a province[/quote]

Hey man there's a community of really hot Asian girls there, I know, because all the girls from there are super hot, hot like fire on a hot day on the sun.

[quote name='killmak']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111539

here is a list of some canadian CAG's. Only see one from Newfoundland though.[/quote]

The villain probly didn't post there.

[quote name='maigoyume']Newfoundland isn't the easiest place to hunt someone down in, else I'd pay him a visit in my CAG branded spandex and hot pants.[/quote]

Goomba sells them I presume? :D

[quote name='Killaindian']anyway to file a police complaint there?[/quote]

Not that it'll do anything, if it's a small community the villain'll probly know the police down there and the police will most likely believe their story over yours.

Also have you filed a complaint to Paypal to forcibly take out money from his account? The process takes a week or two (I forget someone correct me on this) but it just might be up your alley, personally I got scammed on eBay, asshole never sent my shit so I filed a complaint and I got my monies back.

[quote name='afterburn999']Your gunna have a hard time finding someone from Newfoundland, had it been ontario you would of had 50 CAGGers beating his ass down.[/quote]

Hells yeah! But wait... PEI is a week drive... Newfoundland is another week or so to nowhere-land...

ROAD TRIP!

No he stole games. I mean I have his address and everything. If there is anyway I can even get a police complaint out. I mean I want to try regardless

[quote name='Killaindian']No he stole games. I mean I have his address and everything. If there is anyway I can even get a police complaint out. I mean I want to try regardless[/quote]

Have you considered this:

- wrap a bunch of shrimp up in airtight cellophane
- after, say, three weeks out of the fridge, cover the cellophane with glue.
- Stuff the whole package into a padded envelope, seal it, and send it to him.

The airtight plastic will keep the smell contained for as long as you care. It'll even stay sealed as the glue bonds the plastic to the inside of the envelope.

But once he tears open the envelope, the plastic will tear. And he can have the pleasure of trying to not only clean up the decomposing flesh, but to try to get that smell out of his apartment. Even if he does, he'll never get it out of his brain. The smell of rotten meat is something that just stays with you forever.

Be sure to wear disposable plastic gloves when you prepare the package and envelope, use self-adhesive stamps so you don't lick them, write a fake address for the return (so it doesn't accidentally get sent back to you), and mail it from a box far away from your home or work.

Even if he manages to do something policy with it, hey-- mail fraud is a much more serious offense. =)

[quote name='halcyon1234']Have you considered this:

- wrap a bunch of shrimp up in airtight cellophane
- after, say, three weeks out of the fridge, cover the cellophane with glue.
- Stuff the whole package into a padded envelope, seal it, and send it to him.

The airtight plastic will keep the smell contained for as long as you care. It'll even stay sealed as the glue bonds the plastic to the inside of the envelope.

But once he tears open the envelope, the plastic will tear. And he can have the pleasure of trying to not only clean up the decomposing flesh, but to try to get that smell out of his apartment. Even if he does, he'll never get it out of his brain. The smell of rotten meat is something that just stays with you forever.

Be sure to wear disposable plastic gloves when you prepare the package and envelope, use self-adhesive stamps so you don't lick them, write a fake address for the return (so it doesn't accidentally get sent back to you), and mail it from a box far away from your home or work.

Even if he manages to do something policy with it, hey-- mail fraud is a much more serious offense. =)[/quote]

this is a serious issue, and you making a joke out of it.......Damn that is a real good idea. I could picture somebodies face who receives it. LMAO

Wow. This is why some people just shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a computer :roll:

[quote name='Killaindian']this is a serious issue, and you making a joke out of it.......Damn that is a real good idea. I could picture somebodies face who receives it. LMAO[/quote]

In all serious, though, it's an idea. I mean, either you file a report with the police / post office-- or visit him yourself-- or do nothing-- or exploit his mailing address in some fashion.

You might want to also start signing his mailing up for every paper-spam list you can find. =)

[quote name='The Crotch']Hmm. Looks like Bamm's the closest to what's-his-name, though it sounds to me like the scammer lives in Labrador...[/quote]

People who live in Quebec are actually closer. I'm possibly as far as can be within the same province.

bread's done
Back