Attention Zune30 Owners - Cheap Ass Accessories

minos1067

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just thought I'd share with you CAGs that Boscovs.com is having a sale on alot of Belkin accessories for the Zune30. I know that alot of us had picked them up from Amazon and/or Buy for cheap and I've already ordered a bunch of accessories from them and they are on the way. Shipping is supposed to be free after $50. Unfortunately, I already ordered before the free shipping deal. It was $9.95 unlimited items at the time.

Sorry such a quick and short post but heres the link:
http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWe...ext=All+Products%2F%2F%2F%2FUserSearch%3Dzune

[quote name='minos1067']Just thought I'd share with you CAGs that Boscovs.com is having a sale on alot of Belkin accessories for the Zune30. I know that alot of us had picked them up from Amazon and/or Buy for cheap and I've already ordered a bunch of accessories from them and they are on the way. Shipping is supposed to be free after $50. Unfortunately, I already ordered before the free shipping deal. It was $9.95 unlimited items at the time.

Sorry such a quick and short post but heres the link:
http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWe...ext=All+Products%2F%2F%2F%2FUserSearch%3Dzune[/QUOTE]

I would try Igonemobile for cheap cases. and Monoprice for adaptors. Cheap and free shipping for Igonemobile, and cheap shipping for monoprice.

They did take about a day, maybe two, to process my order, but I did order on a Saturday. The free shipping is by UPS Ground and I should be getting all my items today.

One thing I definately need is the AC adapter. i am traveling accross the country with my Zune for Xmas and I need a way to keep it charged.

I notice the travel pack has a different pair of headphones than the ones the Zune originally came with. Are the better? Do they block out airplane noise?

The Radioshack deal in intriguing to me. But yeah, Freshzen is right...these accessories are a fleece.

[quote name='Xevious']One thing I definately need is the AC adapter. i am traveling accross the country with my Zune for Xmas and I need a way to keep it charged.

I notice the travel pack has a different pair of headphones than the ones the Zune originally came with. Are the better? Do they block out airplane noise?

The Radioshack deal in intriguing to me. But yeah, Freshzen is right...these accessories are a fleece.[/quote]

Zune Premium Earphones produce superior sound & feature an in-ear design that helps block out noise

The premium headphones alone go for about 35.99 seperately

The Zune earphones are very nice. Super comfortable, but I am going to do a comparison test next week to be sure. The only thing I don't like is how the textured cords transmit rubbing sounds.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The Zune earphones are very nice. Super comfortable, but I am going to do a comparison test next week to be sure. The only thing I don't like is how the textured cords transmit rubbing sounds.[/quote]

The premium headphones and the headphones that come with the new zune 80 are different.

zune 80 headphones
ZunePremiumHeadphones.jpg

Premium Zune Headphones
IMG_4442WTMK.JPG

[quote name='joe2187']Zune Premium Earphones produce superior sound & feature an in-ear design that helps block out noise

The premium headphones alone go for about 35.99 seperately[/quote]

Well Damn...I'm sold. Thanks for your help!

[quote name='minos1067']Awesome, this will be perfect with my Cheap Ass Coupon from the Entertainment Book "Save $10 off $40'. Now to find an item that costs 1cent.[/QUOTE]
Where can I get my CAG hands on this coupon you speak of?

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Where can I get my CAG hands on this coupon you speak of?[/QUOTE]

It was in an "Entertainment" book or something like that, one of those books that people sell for like $15 that has all kinds of coupons for theme parks, rental cars, motels/hotels, eateries, retailers, etc. It had like almost 200 pages I think, they come out every year.

http://media.entertainment.com/ent/...g/ent_homepage1/images/30104_08BookNewSml.jpg

I went to Radio Shack today and bought the Travel Pack, warning, the Zune.net site shows the above Zune80 Premium Headphones picture as "Premium Headphones" which I thought were in the Travel Pack; they were the other ones pictured above, I wanted the Zune80 ones. I called up Zune.net and they should be sending me them after I explained that they are advertising it wrong.

And I used my $10 off $40 coupon. Wohoo.

Any FM car transmitters anyone can recommend? Doesn't have to be zune specific, price and range more important.

[quote name='chakan']Any FM car transmitters anyone can recommend? Doesn't have to be zune specific, price and range more important.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend getting an inline one if at all possible. You'll see loads better audio from it.

the belkin clear clip/belt case is crap. i got one from gamestop over the summer, the weight of the zune causes the encasement to fall out of the clip. it was only good till i got an arm band on protecting it

I snagged a travel pack today. I'm not going to open it yet...I'm going to wait and see if there are any deals on this in the near future (like Amazon.com).

I'm travelling right before Xmas so I can afford to wait.

To clarify:

Both the Zune 80 and the Travel pack are called Premium.

The Zune 80 ones are apparently called Premium Headphones and the ones with the wrap are called Premium Earphones.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it, I missed out on the Zune Car Pack at Radioshack...wonder if the price still applies instores?[/quote]
Price still in stores. Picked one up over the weekend...what sucks though is that its a "Travel Pack" so you would assume it has the car charger, but it doesnt. Still a sweet deal nontheless. I have yet to try out the Zune Premium Headphones. I currently have SkullCandy Smokin' Buds:
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/smokinbuds-p-10.html
Wonder if these will be better than my SkullCandys.

[quote name='romodome']for $4.699 each, pretty cheap and Griffin is a good brand.[/quote]

Whut?

Linkinprime
I have yet to try out the Zune Premium Headphones. I currently have SkullCandy Smokin' Buds

Hey uhh...if your not using em, help a fellow CAG out and send em my way;)

Those igonemobile cases seem tempting...I kinda' like the silicon one, but how well does the color show through it, anyone know? Otherwise, I'll just get the clear plastic one...or maybe both...*shrugs*

bread's done
Back