ATTN: Cheap Ass Gamers

brianlb78

CAG Veteran
Are there any CAG who share the same zip code as me, 27534. I want to know how many CAGers there are in my area. Better yet, every one should put there zip here as a quick reference to see what the compition will be like in your area.

I don't think just a zip would enough... why not put your town and state? Or at least state? I'm in Athens, Ohio 45701, although I go to Vienna/Parkerburg West Virginia for most of the CAG deals because there aren't many stores with deals here.

Okay, what is your full name, address, social security number, home phone number, cell phone number, credit card information, and date of birth?

holy shit... it says 307 cheap ass gamers live in my town?.. i live in a small ass town in mississippi lmao...

lol it said "307 CheapAssGamer Users are currently voting on where to meet on June 7. Some of their choices include:" and then it listed 2 places in my town so i was like.. .hrm...

[quote name='Querjek']I don't think just a zip would enough... why not put your town and state? Or at least state? I'm in Athens, Ohio 45701, although I go to Vienna/Parkerburg West Virginia for most of the CAG deals because there aren't many stores with deals here.[/quote]

I'll be down there this fall. Ohio U=The college I will attend. I've been to Athens a couple of times, and it's nice, but there's really not too much down there.

bread's done
Back