ATTN NYC CAGers! HILARIOUS PSP PHOTO OP! NOW NOW NOW!

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Sorry but i only have time to post this now.

I was walking up Lafayette Street towards Houston St @ 8pm this Tuesday evening Sept 6th.... and I noticed the GIANT PSP Billboard Version of a PSP thats been there.

It normally loops a crappy marketing clip for PSP...

BUT ITS NO FROZEN ON A WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL SCREEN!!

I laughed my ass off, but i had no camera.

IF YOU ARE IN THE NYC AREA, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE A PICTURE FOR ALL TO SEE!!!

ITS RIGHT ON HOUSTON ST AT THE INTESECTION OF LAFAYETTE!

GET IT NOW!

THANKS!

Well its not that funny but its hard to sell a product that claims its the top of technology when tehy can't even play a video right.

[quote name='joystickz']Sorry but i only have time to post this now.

I was walking up Lafayette Street towards Houston St @ 8pm this Tuesday evening Sept 6th.... and I noticed the GIANT PSP Billboard Version of a PSP thats been there.

It normally loops a crappy marketing clip for PSP...

BUT ITS NO FROZEN ON A WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL SCREEN!!

I laughed my ass off, but i had no camera.

IF YOU ARE IN THE NYC AREA, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE A PICTURE FOR ALL TO SEE!!!

ITS RIGHT ON HOUSTON ST AT THE INTESECTION OF LAFAYETTE!

GET IT NOW!

THANKS![/QUOTE]

See kids, this is what happens when you snort coke right before leaving work.

[quote name='camoor']See kids, this is what happens when you snort coke right before leaving work.[/QUOTE]

Anyone ever wonder what happens if you snort coca cola?

i worked on wall st over the summer...and some of the train signs would have "high tech" video advertisments on them..i saw one with a windows blue screen of death on it..i got a pic :)...somewhere...

Kotaku caught an error pop-up on the PSP billboard back in May. Here's a photo:

psperror.jpg

More on it here.

I have seen this quite a few times on other things. When I was at the arcade, time crisis 3 had the blue screen of death on it.

[quote name='help1']Well its not that funny but its hard to sell a product that claims its the top of technology when tehy can't even play a video right.[/QUOTE]

Huh? It's easy. Microsoft's been doing it for many years.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Whe question is, why did Sony use a 5 year old OS for their billboard monitor instead of XP?[/QUOTE]

Maybe because MS won't go looking for licensing fees on an OS that is 5 years old and considered obsolete?

whoa!

sorry guys. been away from the boards for a few days.

maybe i did do too much coke before leaving work that day.

either way, i thought it was hilarious.

time for a new camera phone.

bread's done
Back