Auction ended let this die.

I was wondering if it was too expensive and wouldn't get bid on because of that. Do you think it will sell or should I lower the price if I don't get any bidders.

[quote name='samurai388']I was wondering if it was too expensive and wouldn't get bid on because of that. Do you think it will sell or should I lower the price if I don't get any bidders.[/QUOTE]

First things first, your format is screwy. That entire page was too busy and while cool that you listed gamestop prices they really don't matter. Just make a straight list of games by system, try to get a picture of the games if possible . And yeah way too high, the only thing in that lot you have worth anything is Too Human. My suggestion is to look at what each game goes for on average with ebay in the past 30 days and once you have a total make a price based on that.

How is it now? Buying them on eBay (including shipping and handling) they all comes out seperatly to around $130.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better but your own shipping is too low, instead of media mail you should use a flat rate priority box that the Post office gives out for free, would be 8.95 to ship and ebay already has a field for it when setting up an auction. Otherwise you're going to lose money on shipping that many games out due to weight.

Heh, why would it take 2 to 5 business days to ship from payment? :)

Your auction text is still wonky. The game titles are all spaced out.

Yah something was up with mine when I viewed it Morrowind was kinda of screwy like I said it's my first time. I just am kinda busy with college l so I might not have time to ship it the same day. I think $95 is a really good deal if you've never played BioShock you should definitly get this. Too Human kinda reminds me of a Sci-Fi Diablo 2 with a lot better graphics. I liked both these games I just have beaten them both and I want Fable II LE :D. It would be awesome if someone could get this from here, cause they're all really good games even though some are old. Also even though I say you can get them from gamestop and eBay, you'd be very lucky to find Morrowind GOTY for under $15 and probably couldn't even find a 1st edition San Andreas, if you could it would also cost you more than $15. I just decided to allow Money Orders as payment. Please help me out. :cry:

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I think you're trying to convince the wrong crowd to bite at your price. Everyone here is cheap. They want deals. $95 seems steep to me for essentially some old games and Too Human.

Try to buy all these seperate at that price goodluck, would $80 be better, can't really go lower than that, like I said I'm selling these to get Fable II LE and ebay charges alot in fees so if I sell it for $80 I'll barely have enough to get it. If you get this for $80 it's like getting Too Human for $25, Bioshock for $20, Morrowind for $10, $5 for Madden 07, $5 for THUG2, $5 NCAA Football 07, and $10 for the strategy guide. All of them look like good deals to me.

[quote name='samurai388']Try to buy all these seperate at that price goodluck, would $80 be better, can't really go lower than that, like I said I'm selling these to get Fable II LE and ebay charges alot in fees so if I sell it for $80 I'll barely have enough to get it.[/quote]

Well that's part of the problem. Logically, why would anyone want a bunch of games on 3 different systems in 1 auction? If they sell for as much as you think, you prolly should've split it into separate system auctions and you'd make just as much right?

[quote name='mike.m']Well that's part of the problem. Logically, why would anyone want a bunch of games on 3 different systems in 1 auction? If they sell for as much as you think, you prolly should've split it into separate system auctions and you'd make just as much right?[/quote]

Look them up on eBay if you don't believe me. All I did was go to the area where you figure out how much something is worth and typed it in to get the average of what they sold for. Fees on eBay like I said are pretty high so I would probably pay more in fees than I would on one auction so why not just do that. Also logically all you need is two systems to play them, one now that I got rid of san andreas. Plus who dosen't try to make a little money on their stuff.

[quote name='samurai388']If you get this for $80 it's like getting Too Human for $25, Bioshock for $20, Morrowind for $10, $5 for Madden 07, $5 for THUG2, $5 NCAA Football 07, and $10 for the strategy guide. All of them look like good deals to me.[/quote]

Like I said I feel that $80 for all this stuff is a good deal. Remember to post here if you buy it you'll get the free gift even if it doesn't go over $100. Why, because we're all cheap and getting an extra game or something on top of those for $80 is a good deal. And it won't be some cheapo burgerking game either, might not be brand new but it will be a good one.

No one's going to bite at a bidding price that starts that high. Lower bidding prices pleases the eye more. Even if it's a good deal, people probably only care about Bioshock or Too Human. You'd have a better time selling everything individually at the prices they're worth.

[quote name='Endokun']No one's going to bite at a bidding price that starts that high. Lower bidding prices pleases the eye more. Even if it's a good deal, people probably only care about Bioshock or Too Human. You'd have a better time selling everything individually at the prices they're worth.[/quote]

I really don't want to sell them for less than that is the reason I started it there. If they don't sell then I still have the games and I'm only out two dollars for the insertion fee. It's a good deal and I'm sure someone will bid. Hopefully. It still has three days so I'm not really all that worried about not selling it. I've seen things not get bid on till the last day of an auction before. I want to actually make a little of the money I spent on these back. But if it dosen't sell I'll relist it with something lower. And I kinda forgot that I could make a reserve price, that's probably what I should have done. Start it at like $30 but set my reserve price at $80.

[quote name='samurai388']I could sell just Too Human for $40.[/quote]

Not unless it was still sealed. Ebay sales have been going between less than $20 to $30 on used copies.

bread's done
Back