Auction for you Princess Bride fans

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
I'm selling a Princess Bride print autographed by Cary Elwes, Robin Wright and Billy Crystal. A great gift for the Princess Bride fan (and really, who doesn't love that movie?). Just thought someone on here might have an interest. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3877702691

Edit: I'd be willing to kick in some free shipping to a CAG buyer as well. So if you do feel like taking it home, let me know and you'll save a few bucks!

you have no idea how much this movie pisses me off. every time someone realizes i have 12 fingers they repeat that damn "you killed my father; prepare to die!" line. assholes.

[quote name='snipegod'][quote name='BasketCase1080']umm... billy crystal was in that?[/quote]

Miracle Max[/quote]

He had a LOT of make-up on :lol:

[quote name='mst3k_stud']you have no idea how much this movie pisses me off. every time someone realizes i have 12 fingers they repeat that damn "you killed my father; prepare to die!" line. assholes.[/quote]

i's still a good line, plus in the movie, the spaniard says it about 12 times anyway

Oooh, I'm gonna go look at that... not only would my boyfriend's sister love it, I can pick on my boyfriend with it all at once! (he looks a lot like Wesley, and it drives him nuts :) )

Forum rule #5:

Self-Promoted auctions posted must be gaming related.

Personally I love the Princess Bride, but if we aren't going to allow other nongaming auctions in here we shouldn't allow this.

[quote name='mst3k_stud']you have no idea how much this movie pisses me off. every time someone realizes i have 12 fingers they repeat that damn "you killed my father; prepare to die!" line. assholes.[/quote]

You really have 12 fingers? Cooooool....
:whistle2:k
Do you type any faster or do they just get in the way? What do you call the 6th ones? How do you give the middle finger? You don't technically have a middle one because you have an even number. How many times have you heard these questions? Do you get special gloves or just cram them in the pinky? Are you good at playing the piano? I need details man!

[quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Personally I love the Princess Bride, but if we aren't going to allow other nongaming auctions in here we shouldn't allow this.[/quote]

Carey was the voice in a Bards Tale :) :p

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Personally I love the Princess Bride, but if we aren't going to allow other nongaming auctions in here we shouldn't allow this.[/quote]

Carey was the voice in a Bards Tale :) :p[/quote]

The kid was playing atari baseball in the beginning of the game.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

The kid was playing atari baseball in the beginning of the game.[/quote]

Andre was in many WWF games

EDIT: just noticed the Holland, MI part. Sweet. Ever get sick of all the Hot Air balloons? :)

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Yeah well we didn't allow someone to post his concert ticket auction here so why should this be allowed? What is the point of rules if you enforce them at random?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Yeah well we didn't allow someone to post his concert ticket auction here so why should this be allowed? What is the point of rules if you enforce them at random?[/quote]

Your feeling really self righteous today arnt you?

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Yeah well we didn't allow someone to post his concert ticket auction here so why should this be allowed? What is the point of rules if you enforce them at random?[/quote]

Your feeling really self righteous today arnt you?[/quote]

No, it just seems that the trading thread and auction thread are starting to get spammed up with stuff that shouldn't be there so I'm going to start posting about it.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

No, it just seems that the trading thread and auction thread are starting to get spammed up with stuff that shouldn't be there so I'm going to start posting about it.[/quote]

So... you're going to fill the spam threads with spam posts? :p

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

No, it just seems that the trading thread and auction thread are starting to get spammed up with stuff that shouldn't be there so I'm going to start posting about it.[/quote]

So... you're going to fill the spam threads with spam posts? :p[/quote]

Says the man who posts nothing but spam. :roll:

Nice job crapping up Xboxmaster's new trading thread. :applause: Ohhh and it looks like it was all sweped away.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Nice job crapping up Xboxmaster's new trading thread. :applause:[/quote]

Its ok, theres no need to thank me, I know you cant take a nice steamer on every new thread. :wink:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Its ok, theres no need to thank me, I know you cant take a nice steamer on every new thread. :wink:[/quote]

Yep, I'm afraid I don't activley try to piss off the board everyday. Infact it's amazing how well you do that without even trying.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Its ok, theres no need to thank me, I know you cant take a nice steamer on every new thread. :wink:[/quote]

Yep, I'm afraid I don't activley try to piss off the board everyday. Infact it's amazing how well you do that without even trying.[/quote]

Thank you, its nice to get recognition for ones gifts. Speaking of that, congratulations on being a huge ass in a totally passive/agressive and non threatening fashion.

[quote name='Kayden']
Thank you, its nice to get recognition for ones gifts. Speaking of that, congratulations on being a huge ass in a totally passive/agressive and non threatening fashion.[/quote]

Why thank you, it's nice to know that you think so highly of me. :D

Personally I haven't put enough though into it to classify you as anything other than an idiot.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire']Forum rule #5:

Yep, I'm afraid I don't activley try to piss off the board everyday. Infact it's amazing how well you do that without even trying.[/quote]

Thank you, its nice to get recognition for ones gifts. Speaking of that, congratulations on being a huge ass in a totally passive/agressive and non threatening fashion.[/quote]

Bump, because this auction needs more attention.

Man, I wasn't trying to raise a ruckus, zion. The forum description does say,
"Post auctions here; either your own or auctions which you think would be of interest to other CAGs. General auction-related discussion is welcome too. "
I thought some CAGs might be interested. And, as noted, there are many videogame related references to be had :D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Man, I wasn't trying to raise a ruckus, zion. The forum description does say,
"Post auctions here; either your own or auctions which you think would be of interest to other CAGs. General auction-related discussion is welcome too. "
I thought some CAGs might be interested. And, as noted, there are many videogame related references to be had :D[/quote]

It also says:
5. Self-Promoted auctions posted must be gaming related.

Had this been an auction other than your own it would have been quite all right to post it, but since we kicked out the thread on selling concert tickets, the thread on drawings (which could have been videogame related) I thought this out to go as well. Then Kayden poped up and since we never agree on anything a page long flamewar insued. :D

How about this: Does anybody remember the game Fred Savage was playing in the Princess Bride? Speaking of which, I have an auction for an autpgraphed print on ebay. :whistle2:D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Man, I wasn't trying to raise a ruckus, zion. The forum description does say,
I thought some CAGs might be interested. And, as noted, there are many videogame related references to be had :D[/quote]

It also says:
5. Self-Promoted auctions posted must be gaming related.

Had this been an auction other than your own it would have been quite all right to post it, but since we kicked out the thread on selling concert tickets, the thread on drawings (which could have been videogame related) I thought this out to go as well. Then Kayden poped up and since we never agree on anything a page long flamewar insued. :D[/quote]

It wasn't really long... If you want long you should see our first one. That was like 3-4 pages long :boxing:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That can't be all the interest in this around here... :whistle2:k[/quote]

Oh it might be. :twisted:[/quote]

Oh Zion, I know that deep down, you want to love me with all your...stuff :booty:

Now, under Ebay's own rules, you do have a certificate of proof that it really is their autographs, right? Otherwise, I could see why it's bidding so low. bid 20$

Of course I ahve said certificate. Says so right in the auction. For some reason I had difficulty uploading a photo of it, but it's there alright.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That can't be all the interest in this around here... :whistle2:k[/quote]

Oh it might be. :twisted:[/quote]

Oh Zion, I know that deep down, you want to love me with all your...stuff :booty:[/quote]

Not but reading your responses is quite amusing.

bread's done
Back