Auction Names are very, VERY deceiving.

it is a very deceiving title..he just sold one of these and it sold for .99...and now this one is going for $40

Eh, if they don't bother to read the auction, then it's their own damn fault. But I see a lot of bidding activity with people who had 0 or 1 feedback, so I doubt the guy will get his money anyways.

i guess i shouldn't complain...I have sold zippo's for $15 one week and then $525 the next week...and got paid...some people just get into a bidding frenzy... the winner will probably be the mother that thought she was winning gameboy games, not ereader cards

[quote name='ryanbph']i guess i shouldn't complain...I have sold zippo's for $15 one week and then $525 the next week...and got paid...some people just get into a bidding frenzy... the winner will probably be the mother that thought she was winning gameboy games, not ereader cards[/quote]

wait seriously? 15 to 525? :shock:

[quote name='ryanbph']the winner will probably be the mother that thought she was winning gameboy games, not ereader cards[/quote]

ZING'D! :rofl:

zionoverfire Posted: November 1, 2004, 11:21 pm Post subject:

wait seriously? 15 to 525?

yeah those are the good weeks, they don't happen often..but they do happen on occasion...I sell the same stuff every week on ebay...and the weeks that I get extremely high bids on them, I make second chance offers to people that had bid a very high amount...if the person had just looked at my auction history..they would see that it would be relisted..and they wouldn't need to buy it now

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']mousin did you bid on this...[/quote]

of course not mr. ed!! well, i thought about it.

i wanted to see what the prices were for a new GTA:SA, but i gave up, going to go get it for cheap when its on sale at my target. then i need a ps2 to play it, so ima trade my new xbox for a new ps2. =]

[quote name='jimbodan']Eh, if they don't bother to read the auction, then it's their own damn fault. But I see a lot of bidding activity with people who had 0 or 1 feedback, so I doubt the guy will get his money anyways.[/quote]

I completely agree. If you're too stupid to read the auction before you buy, then it's your own fault.

Grand Theft Auto game: $50
Memory card $20
Paying $40 for cheat codes you could have gotten for free off the internet...PRICELESS
:rofl:

[quote name='ryanbph']
zionoverfire Posted: November 1, 2004, 11:21 pm Post subject:

wait seriously? 15 to 525?

yeah those are the good weeks, they don't happen often..but they do happen on occasion...I sell the same stuff every week on ebay...and the weeks that I get extremely high bids on them, I make second chance offers to people that had bid a very high amount...if the person had just looked at my auction history..they would see that it would be relisted..and they wouldn't need to buy it now[/quote]

damn, crazy people. To bad that doesn't happen often in the videogame department.

Wow. The guy should have obviously put 'Cheat Codes' in his title, but besides that he put it in the proper category, used the correct fill in data, etc. I guess using the stock image of GTA:SA could be considered misleading as well, however :D

I'm even shocked someone paid $0.99 for this. Do a google search you idiots!

The title should definitely say cheats somewhere in it.. Ebay could come down on him as it being a misleading auction on this one.

bread's done
Back