[ AUCTION OVER - All Done] see ya around next time!

Let's do this again! The next person who increases bids by a total of $10 or more (whether $10 to one item or $1 to ten items) gets a battleye blizzard key for Destiny 2.

UPDATE #13

@AugustAPC  Yes it has English, so no worries. Cant say its translated in English well but it does have it.

Destiny 2 key still available for a +$10 bid up~ 

GET READY About 21 Hours remain!

Bids updated.

Summon Night 2-5

Dream Drop distance-6

Moe Chronicle- 11

Mario Party 2- 16

Toon link-4 

Dragon warrior 3- 9

Last edited by a moderator:
zelda 3ds $95

Breath of Fire $6

Breath of Fire II $6

Lady Sia $3

DBZ Legacy of Gouk $2

Spryo Season of Ice $2

Dragon Warrior III $11

Final UPDATE

Coming down in our last hour now, The end time will be between 10:15 and 10:30. I will be announcing the end by posting "AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED" sometime in that 15 minute span! Be sure you put your final bids in before that time frame.

There will be no more posts from me until then, so keep your eye on the most recent bids for them to be count!

3DS XL - 90
Also after the auction get with me, you won the Destiny 2 key for bidding up $10+

GOOD LUCK!

PNY GeForce GTX 560 Ti GDDR5 1GB PCIe 2.0 $3
Power Color R9 280 series (Used Master) $16
Power Color R9 280 series (Used Slave) $12
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance $7
Moe Chronicle $13
Amiibo Link:SSB Toon Link (opened unused) $6

"AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED" 

Thank you all for your participation! Congrats on your wins!

Look out for Invoices/Address requests to include shipping costs! 

Your not kidding! Think of all the space I just freed up. I have an entire shelf available now just from them.
And here I am languishing with a 750GTX OC. If a card with 3GB of RAM that clocks in at over 5000 in benchmark tests is what you consider garbage, I'd love to have a crack at some of those other cards you've got on your shelf!

Never said it was garbage by any means. Simply cant keep up with my current 3D renders anymore, nor are the AMD particular card in question compatible with a few games that I am particularly fond of. Sure I could have sold any of the 3 for considerably more but these auctions are not all about the money either. As they had mentioned, they were not currently doing much PC gaming but these cards may turn around that statement and look into it. Makes me happy an old and used investment of mine may have a future life rather than rot on my shelf for any more years.

And here I am languishing with a 750GTX OC. If a card with 3GB of RAM that clocks in at over 5000 in benchmark tests is what you consider garbage, I'd love to have a crack at some of those other cards you've got on your shelf!

bread's done
Back