Auctioning off my PSP Go

i dont really update my list with the things i value high, i have a psp-2001 mint nds lite onyx-mint also a NDSiXl-mint and alot of games i just wanted to know what you were interested and willing to let it go for something other than cash

You realize the Go was a dud right? I'd offer $60-$65 just to collect it as sort of a novelty. Considering the price of shipping it wouldn't make sense to go much higher. Plus the fact it comes with no games (not that I fault you for keeping your PSN).

If it doesn't sell and you change your mind a little, lemme know.

And clearly you misunderstand the value. As if the 5 posts a day offering the same price weren't enough of a clue. But hey, we're not all smart about selling. Watch it sit on Ebay if you're going to cop an attitude.

*Yikes. You're not the only one. People are asking HOW much for that? Lol. Good luck...

That's nice. Tell that to the 7 people that started watching the item within the past hour and the 3 that sold today used for $110-130

As I edited above, there are auctions that are far more overpriced. They'll all sit there for a long time guaranteed. Maybe yours will slip by to some sucker, but it's not going to be anyone from here. We aren't stupid. Oh well, no more free bumps.

Don't underestimate the power of EBay, I say he'll get close to a hundred for that system considering he even included photos, and I don't see anything wrong with the price, if I were looking for one I would buy. Again this is CAG we're talking so I doubt the bidder is a member here LOL

bread's done
Back