Audioscrobbler - Last FM

I'm on...just the usual last.fm plus my user name which is under hiccup. I'm in the CAG group. friend of modium, z-saber, samuraifez (mr anderson), the penguin. Just send me a request, I'm more than willing to add some.

I accepted you Maklershed.
I didnt recognize any of the other three else who had applied, so someone else who knows who they are should accept them.
Either that or they should post here and let us know who they are.

Alright, so I have everything up and runnning and I've even created a sleek and sexy little Maklershed/Las Vegas chart for my sig. But I have one final question ... how do I get my chart to read in US Est standard time? The time it logs seems to be 4 hours ahead of the time it actually it is.

EDIT: I'm also willing to try my hand at making custom charts if anyone is interested in one.

I can't seem to get my charts to show up on my signature. Any ideas? The one I have up only updates when I do it manually and switch my link.

Hate to bump such an old thread, but did anyone else's scrobbles decrease since the site update? I noticed a bunch of overall top artists decrease and lose scrobbles from where they were. For instance Nirvana was my number 1 with 200 something scrobbles and now it has dropped to number 5 overall with 100 something scrobbles. Actually, a bunch of my artists/bands I listen to got shifted and moved around qutie a bit.

bread's done
Back