Audiosurf - 2.49 on steam!

DukeEdwardI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
to celebrate the soon to be released steam cloud and the shopping cart implemented today via steam update, steam is offering audiosurf for 2.49.

i picked it up for $5 and it was WELL worth that. 2.49 is an absolute steal. go get it!

I'm not a big fan of this game. I played the demo and got bored after 3 songs. But it does now include the offical Orange Box Soundtrack. Which includes the credits song "Still Alive" from Portal. And the great TF2 songs that make awesome ringtones, if you like to make your own.

This game is like crack...I think I've played it for about 3 hours today! :drool:

If anyone wants to be my Audiosurf buddy please add me: bmachine.

I installed steam, tried many more times with Paypal. It says "your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company".

My first impression of steam is a big steaming pile.

I even tried it with a real CC, still denied. Am I really the only one having this issue?

[quote name='dchrisd']Bought the game. Thanks OP.

Very interesting game. I was hesitant at first because youtube gameplay videos looked kinda boring to me, but I downloaded the demo and had lots of fun.

By the way, wasn't there a Playstation 1 game that had a similar concept? If so, does anybody know the name?[/quote]

N20 - Nitrous Oxide [sp?]

Sofa King AMAZING

p.s thanks OP, great deal, got AudioSurf, Geometry Wars n Bullet Candy for 10!

I took the plunge (never used Steam, as I never play PC games), and man, it is addictive- I already got way more than $2.50 of enjoyment out of it. To be fair, I'm pretty awful at it, but I don't even care because it's just so fun. Definitely a good way to spend some loose change.

If you have steam, you need this game. It's that simple. At $2.49 one doesn't have even the smallest of excuses to not get this game.

And I was an original Beta tester (first build, YAY!), and I -still- attempt songs on it.

Mainly a ninja mono player, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kicking222']I took the plunge (never used Steam, as I never play PC games), and man, it is addictive- I already got way more than $2.50 of enjoyment out of it. To be fair, I'm pretty awful at it, but I don't even care because it's just so fun. Definitely a good way to spend some loose change.[/quote]

It's tough...I haven't even ventured beyond the single-color "Mono" setting. But it's a blast.

Just discovered today that you can scrobble your Audiosurf plays to last.fm, if you're a member there. A friend also informed me that you can use an Xbox 360 controller with the game (and it supports rumble!) but I haven't tried that yet.

I bought it back when it was $5. I played it for a little while but don't find it that addicting like most people. I don't know why... to me it just seems like a little distraction while you listen to music.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I bought it back when it was $5. I played it for a little while but don't find it that addicting like most people. I don't know why... to me it just seems like a little distraction while you listen to music.[/quote]

its little more than a rock band themed screen saver or visualization, but what the hell

bread's done
Back