August on XBLM/XBLA (8/31 Far Cry Demo, Oblivion Spell Tomes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sj41']Really, I thought it was just my Xbox acting up or something. What kind of TV are you using? A friend of mine was watching it on an SDTV and he said it worked perfectly for him. That's stupid of them if the video is just messed up, as all three of the episodes have been bad in video and audio skipping (although the 3rd was smooth most of the time). I'm hoping they will be able to fix them somehow.[/quote]
A 51" HDTV. The resolution I have my 360 set at is 1080i.

[quote name='Roufuss']Does anyone know what they are doing with the arcade after Pac-Man this Wednesday?[/QUOTE]

I think that was the LAST official of the Wednesday release dates they gave. Although, I read on IGN that Texas Hold'em Poker has a release date of August 23rd....so, that should be good.

New Madden stuff each day also.....

[quote name='doubledown']I think that was the LAST official of the Wednesday release dates they gave. Although, I read on IGN that Texas Hold'em Poker has a release date of August 23rd....so, that should be good.
[/QUOTE]

I just know they have alot of games in the pipeline but no dates attached to any of them... I was hoping they'd bring forward a new batch of Wednesday games as it seems to be a pretty good idea.

Ok... maybe I'm wrong? Wikipedia has dates for these games:

Texas Hold Em : August 16th
Time Pilot: August 23rd
Scramble: August 30th
Lumines Live: September 6th

[quote name='Roufuss']I just know they have alot of games in the pipeline but no dates attached to any of them... I was hoping they'd bring forward a new batch of Wednesday games as it seems to be a pretty good idea.

Ok... maybe I'm wrong? Wikipedia has dates for these games:

Texas Hold Em : August 16th
Time Pilot: August 23rd
Scramble: August 30th
Lumines Live: September 6th[/QUOTE]

Microsoft's official stance is "we're going to try and get arcade games out on wednesday but don't hold it against us if we can't"

That being said, its first I've heard of Time Pilot and Scramble coming out so soon. It sounds plausible and nice but I guess we'll wait and see. With all the buzz surrounding Castlevania this week, I wouldn't be surprised if Konami wanted to keep the buzz alive.

I know Midway's Head Hancho said that the new wave of Midway games are either ready or almost ready. So maybe those will be the major September/October releases.

I've heard Hoopsworld and Mad Trax are just waiting to be released as well.

so I'm scrolling through my friends list on Xbox.com only to find this:

when I opened his profile on my dashboard, it said he had been playing Street Fighter II, weird.

[quote name='seanr1221']A FEAR demo would own. How do you know that guy? Just a random person met over live?[/QUOTE]

If that comes out soon marketplace is going to be on one helluva roll!!!

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']he's a CAG I had in my Uno group for the most recent tourney.[/QUOTE]

You should send him a message on live asking whats the deal with the demo.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']so I'm scrolling through my friends list on Xbox.com only to find this:

when I opened his profile on my dashboard, it said he had been playing Street Fighter II, weird.[/quote]

Oh SHIT! Thats gotta be from the new OXM.

Updated OP. Some of this stuff came out a couple days ago but I barely updated. Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I no longer have internet at work :bomb:

Steeler Gamerpics - 60tps

steelers001.jpg
steelers002.jpg
steelers003.jpg
steelers004.jpg

Steelers Theme - 150pts

SteelersGuideTile.jpg

steelersLiveBladepng.jpg

SteelersGamesBladepng.jpg

SteelersMediaBladepng.jpg

SteelersSystemBladepng.jpg

i like how the last background in the theme has an empty crowd, maybe tahts because thats how many people actually go to the system blade often

[quote name='Sockey']New deadrising costumes are out.
Edit: Locker Keys to get the costumes, and all of them are free.[/quote]

Updated OP thanks. Pac-man not up yet but will be up so soon that I updated with it. Also Dead Rising Webisode 6 is up.

I actually got internet access at work again :D. I'll be more active again. Yay!

In one particular Steeler picture you posted why is Daunte Culpepper still acting like he is going to pass the ball as Ronnie Brown the running back is being tackled behind him. That just seems odd to me.

As far as not having internet access at work Linkin, that stinks. I have access at work and it is a very nice option to have. If only I could play online poker while at work, lol.

[quote name='Pratt75']In one particular Steeler picture you posted why is Daunte Culpepper still acting like he is going to pass the ball as Ronnie Brown the running back is being tackled behind him. That just seems odd to me.

As far as not having internet access at work Linkin, that stinks. I have access at work and it is a very nice option to have. If only I could play online poker while at work, lol.[/QUOTE]

Weird Play Action Pass?? Dunno.. Picture strikes me odd as well.

Looks like we won't be getting an XBLA game this week, unless they decide to spring a surprise on us tonight.

I didn't know Summer was only 5 weeks long. Weird.

Wikipedia says Texas Hold'em...but I doubt it.

I know it should be out this week or next though I thought. The next FOUR should be:

Texas Hold'em
Time Pilot
Scramble
Lumines Live!

Updated OP. Cloning Clyde picture packs 100pts each 4 packs, no pictures at time of posting.

Just Cause Trailer

Another Madden NFL 07 trailer.

well thats lame, yesterday it said it would be releasing all the afc gamerpics today and the nfc gamerpics tommorow, i wanted a raiders set damn it.

Chromehounds Parts
-
Light arms 01 - 100pts - NEW
-Heavy arms 02 - 100pts - NEW
-Light arms 03 - 100pts - NEW
-Light arms 04 - 100pts - NEW
-Spacer 01 - 100pts - NEW
-Light arm s05 - 100pts - NEW
-Spacer 02 - 100pts - NEW
-Generator 01 - 100pts - NEW
-Spacer 03 - 100pts - NEW
-Color Pattern 03 - 100pts - NEW

lol your joking pay for parts thats fucking weak no way

[quote name='KaneRobot']
I didn't know Summer was only 5 weeks long. Weird.[/quote]

Someone didn't study the changing of the seasons

[quote name='LinkinPrime']2 Viva Pinata trailers are up as well.

EDIT: Appearently they are cartoon episodes of the upcoming 4Kids cartoon show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Viva Pinata - Chewnicorn in the Garden and Viva Pinata - Horstachio of a Different Color.

About 600 MBs each.

Samurai Warriors 2 content is up as well.

Sorry Link, but the three trailers I posted earlier were supposed to be there according to Major Nelson, but there not. Should've double checked like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back