August's August Lowball Is OVER! Invoices and Info on post #7!.

[quote name='AugustAPC']17. PS2 Bundle[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise. :D

17. Playstation 2 Console (Fat) BUNDLE! - $9

Bump. Will have a PS2 console up for sale/trade soon.

It might be a slim, or it might be a fat. I haven't decided which one to put up just yet.

I'm extending the possible end time by 1 hour, as to give the west-coasters a bit more time, should they need it.

Apologies if this somehow inconveniences anyone, but I've gotten a few requests to do so. Also, it's not certain that I will let it extend it past 11 EST.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I'm extending the possible end time by 1 hour, as to give the west-coasters a bit more time, should they need it.

Apologies if this somehow inconveniences anyone, but I've gotten a few requests to do so. Also, it's not certain that I will let it extend it past 11 EST.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate this!

[quote name='predseth']No worries. I see it as making the Lowball host more money.[/QUOTE]

If this were true, you wouldn't bid last minute like you usually do and give others a chance to bid again.

I think you picked a shitty day to end this AugustAPC considering it's a holiday weekend, I didn't realize it until right now.

[quote name='skiizim']If this were true, you wouldn't bid last minute like you usually do and give others a chance to bid again.[/QUOTE]

3 of the last 4 bids have been yours. I'm sure the seller is thankful for the extra money.

:wall:For real. I thought that a Friday on a holiday weekend would be a good time to end it.

Packing some of this stuff and shipping it off is gonna feel like punches in the gut.

Awesome! Is it just me or does it seem like the interest in lowballs has been declining lately? There's quite a lot of winning low bids as of recently.

[quote name='Tsel']Awesome! Is it just me or does it seem like the interest in lowballs has been declining lately? There's quite a lot of winning low bids as of recently.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a combination of there's been so many it's overwhelming plus now that they are in their own sub-forum they don't actually get as many unique views as they probably did in the height of the craze

[quote name='buckythekat']I think it's a combination of there's been so many it's overwhelming plus now that they are in their own sub-forum they don't actually get as many unique views as they probably did in the height of the craze[/QUOTE]

You have a point. I didn't even know this sub-forum was here until a few months ago. I was left wondering what happened with all the lowballs for quite some time. :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back