Austin Tx area CAG's

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Tried this last year. In regards to Black Friday shopping.

Looking to put a group of people together that will be doing some black friday shopping in the area and are willing to help others that are hitting one store but may want in on a deal at another etc etc.

Mostly game and dvd stuff...however if youre willing to help someone out on a bigger ticket item, thats totally up to you.

I camp out at Best Buy, then I tend to swing by Target.

Granted things may change depending on what items are being sold this year. Just thought Id get head start and see who's willing to help others.

I'm here in Austin, though I'll have to wait and see what Black Friday deals we get before I commit to enduring possible physical abuse for them.

But. If there's not one but two great deals, I may be your man.

Yes. I will be going to whichever store has the cheapest laptop and 32" LCD HDTV deal. I guess we might know that sometime early next week if all those "secret sale" bullshit deals get posted online.

Ill be hitting Best Buy for sure....

I may need help from someone that is gonna hit Target. Im debating getting that 500 gig external HD.

Anyone gonna hit Target?

I could use the GHIII bundle and Im pretty sure that wont last till I go by after Best Buy.

bread's done
Back