Avatar loaning program! (Chain Complete!!! Good Job CAGS!!!!)

Jedi1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
191 (100%)
edit: updated list...

i put the people that requested to be on after i made the initial list towards the bottom in the order that they posted...this way there is no "cutting" except for in front of the people with 1 feedback...anybody with no feedback i did not add yet since it will be awhile before it gets there so just be patient and when the time comes we will see if you are still interested

I really didnt want to do this on a first come first serve basis since feedback is important here just to keep things moving along...what i probably should have done is have a sign up period then just put it in order from highest FB to lowest...but i kind of rushed it...either way this is all for fun so when you do get the game... enjoy!:D

Green = newly added

ok i have compiled a list so far of people interested and put them in order based on join date and feedback...if anybody wants to be included just post here or PM me and depending on your status i will put you in...if somebody wants to be taken off please pm me

lets try to follow this list and for it to work as quickly as possible only keep the game for 1-2 days and then contact the next person on the list for the address...and keep shipping costs as low as possible...i dont have an exact amount yet on my end but it should be around $1.50-$1.75

LinkinPrime Jan. 2004 -26
Courageous Mar 2004 -16
chakan Oct. 2004 -34
yukine Aug 2005 -16
Layd Daly Oct 2005 - 7
Ma12kez Dec 2005 -33
malik112099 Dec 2005 -8
SynGamer May 2006 -11
darthbudge Jun 2006 -11
Synergy Jun 2006 -10
Thatdamndave Jun 2006 - 9
foxhoundadam Aug 2006 -14
machoman_93 Feb 2007 -23
kill3r july 2007 -18
Moxio Dec 2003 -5
RawisJericho May 2004 - 93
Bighow Sep 2003 - 140
doodle777_98 Nov 2004 - 99
sonic1023 May 2006 - 30
Grecco Aug 2007 - 3
Logg Jan 2005 - 1
dfo May 2006 -1

Jgel Jun 2006 - 1 (Unresponsive to PM's)
Homeland Feb 2007 - 1
MorbidEclipse Apr 2007 -1

original post in spoiler
Just checking to see how many people may be interested in paying shipping fees to play Avatar just for the quick and easy Achievement points...it will only be the actual shipping cost which should be very cheap to send the disc in a slim case and bubble envelope unless i can get my hands on some cheap cardboard cd/dvd mailers...

A few requirements would be that you have a be a CAG Veteren and have some feedback or have somebody with high feedback vouch for you...this is just to give all us achievement whores out there a cheap chance for easy points;)

There are 2 ways to do this one would be to have me send the game to you and then you send it back to me and i send it to the next person , etc...

The other quicker way would be where i send the game to the first person and then he sends it to the next person and so forth...if no interest after current person has it then it should be sent back to me

any suggestions? and please refrain from achievements are dumb posts;)

Last edited by a moderator:
While I think this is a shitty idea because people can't even play a game they already own, like the MLB/Madden football tourney's, I can say that it seems like a good idea if you're the type of person to rush in to something with out thinking it all the way thru.

I say good idea. Since I am one of the few people that have a low Gamerscore. I am interested in this, but I'm not sure if I am a CAG Veteran. :(

[quote name='Littlefields']I say good idea. Since I am one of the few people that have a low Gamerscore. I am interested in this, but I'm not sure if I am a CAG Veteran. :([/quote]
CAG Veteran = CAG Veteran or custom... title below their user ID. Its based on one's join date.

I actually wouldn't mind this. To make it easy, grab some white sticky mailing stickers and include them with the game. Def. wrap this in 2 pieces of cardboard but other than that, have the return address be the person who starts this and i'm in. I'll even offer to be the first person to receive and send the game out to the next person on the list. It costs ~$2.18 to ship an Xbox 360 game in manila envelope so if we can reuse the same envelope...? Even if not, you can get them for 2/$1 at the dollar store.

Could do it like the Rock Band OXM Disc train.

25+ feedback vouch?

[quote name='GenghisJohn']im a lurker here, and I dont really even want the point but I had a question. Doesnt someone actually have to own this game first?[/QUOTE]
OP owns it.

im a lurker here, and I dont really even want the point but I had a question. Doesnt someone actually have to own this game first?

This thread reeks of sad. But that's just me and my views on Gamerscores, and is mostly aimed more are how sad the Avatar games are, rather than people harvesting it for points.

~HotShotX

[quote name='yukine']I guess I'm interested, is the game really short or something?[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-kv4QJnV8[/MEDIA]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']8-[ Count me in .[/quote]
Could anyone vouch for this guy... he seems kind of shady.;)

LinkinPrime has a high enough GS already. I'll prolly bring my memory card into PNT when they get a used copy and play it then, since I can be connected to Live and my profile and get it properly documented (I hate offline achievements), if not, I'll join this too. At this rate, seeing how I'm on the 2nd page, this will take a while if it ever takes off at all.

wow, split right down the middle...i think we can do this and i was also thinking of maybe making the list in the order of status...i will compile one a little later of who we have so far...if everybody keeps the game for only a day or 2 it can go fairly quickly

I can personally vouch that you will feel just as shallow and empty after receiving the 1,000 points from this game and a little bit dirty afterwards. Just make sure you're drunk when you play this game so that you can blame it on the alcohol and remember to use protection.

[quote name='jkanownik']I can personally vouch that you will feel just as shallow and empty after receiving the 1,000 points from this game and a little bit dirty afterwards. Just make sure you're drunk when you play this game so that you can blame it on the alcohol and remember to use protection.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for the feeling of shallowness and emptiness too. Though my kids had a blast doing it as well so it was worth it for their sake ;). Bought a copy for $12.48 - $5 coupon at Target (along with Spiderman FoF which I'm keeping) and traded it in yesterday to Gamecrazy for $22 after price matching Blockbuster's value. But for those who can't get one at Target and/or don't want to flip it afterwards this is probably a decent idea. It is not so much for the Gamescore as the hilarity of racking up 100, 150, and up to 300 point achievements so damn easily. From a practical standpoint if you have a score under 10,000 it is always useful to get above that level if MS ever brings back something like the Old Spice challenge - weren't the prizes better if you started over 10,000?

jkanownik - How were those Bee Move game achievements? I picked that up at Target as well. Like with the other two games, though, I have my kids as an excuse ;).

Count me out. I bought it for $40 with trade credit at PNT, took my memory card, signed in, and promptly traded the game in 3 minutes later. :)

bread's done
Back