[quote name='georox']You sir have no room to speak. Please go take your Ritalin.[/QUOTE]

And I would need it for what purpose, since I don't have ADHD?

[quote name='AdultLink']CAG is Cheap Ass Gamer, now re read the sentence.[/QUOTE]

Grammar Warz are a drag. Since you used a comma incorrectly three times in this thread alone I'll just go ahead and chalk this up to some kind of ironic insider joke.

I will now hate you the way I hate hipsters instead of the way I hated you before.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBlonde220']why be a cock when u can be Richard Simmons!!![/QUOTE]

LOL!! That's just great...:applause:

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Of course they do, they go to troll and tell me I have assburgers. Very important members of a forum. If it wasnt for them, I'd never know I had this serious condition.[/QUOTE]
Hey DNB, did you score any of these cheap live subscriptions?

It's just the CAG Comedy Cabal™ at it's ZANY AND SO RANDOM (SPORK! PENGUIN OF DOOOOM! LOBSTERRSSSS!!) unfunny forced meme worst.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Hey DNB, did you score any of these cheap live subscriptions?[/QUOTE]
Oh where at? I'm considering the deal at Costco (38 bucks). Or just waiting to see if I get one as an Xmas gift.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Oh where at? I'm considering the deal at Costco (38 bucks). Or just waiting to see if I get one as an Xmas gift.[/QUOTE]
The Best Buy Modern Warfare one was the best, I sold the free T-shirts and cheapened each one by another $12.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It's just the CAG Comedy Cabal™ at it's ZANY AND SO RANDOM (SPORK! PENGUIN OF DOOOOM! LOBSTERRSSSS!!) unfunny forced meme worst.[/QUOTE]
Toot toot!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It's just the CAG Comedy Cabal™ at it's ZANY AND SO RANDOM (SPORK! PENGUIN OF DOOOOM! LOBSTERRSSSS!!) unfunny forced meme worst.[/QUOTE]
>implying that more than one person is behind cocksmas

[quote name='The Crotch']Toot toot![/QUOTE]

a9mkvr.gif
a9mkvr.gif

As immature as they are, I personally don't see what the fuss is all about. Everyone's sense of humor is different, and I find some of them to be creative and at least give me a chuckle here or there. As to the comparison with racist little kids, etc., I view it differently on the basis that Cockmas is not out to offend any particular person or group. It's just light, immature, and fun. I mean it's a bunch of cocks dressed up in costumes for pete's sake. Most of the people on this site have them, so yea.

In seeing them again this year, I view them now as for better or worse (better imo), a CAG tradition. Nostalgic feelings of seeing the cocks of yesteryear come back, new and old.

But ya, people are entitled to hating dem cocks for one reason or another. I'll be glad to see them for another year.

Two things I find stunningly hilarious in this thread:

1) CoffeeEdge busting on other internet users, accusing them of forced humor that is not funny, and aping memes that have been done before and done better. "Pot and kettle" seems inadequate to describe the irony here.

2) The homophobe in the OP has a signature line that refers to wanting to be a Bear.

[quote name='mykevermin']Two things I find stunningly hilarious in this thread:

1) CoffeeEdge busting on other internet users, accusing them of forced humor that is not funny, and aping memes that have been done before and done better. "Pot and kettle" seems inadequate to describe the irony here.

2) The homophobe in the OP has a signature line that refers to wanting to be a Bear.[/QUOTE]

I am not a homophobe so why don't you put a Christmas cock in your mouth.

[quote name='manthing']No.

It's inappropriate nudity, duh.[/QUOTE]

Don't say that, The Crotch will upload images of himself in the nude... with a moose.

[quote name='mykevermin']Two things I find stunningly hilarious in this thread:

1) CoffeeEdge[/QUOTE]

Haha, you just admitted that I am hilarious.

Seriously, though, dude, you wanna talk about pots and kettles? Your internet cyber forum schtick is every bit as much tired and played-out as mine, and you seem to put 10 times as much effort into it.

[quote name='Trakan']
sunflower2.png
[/QUOTE]

oubio2.gif
oubio2.gif
oubio2.gif
oubio2.gif
oubio2.gif

If anyone asks, mine is just an armless ninja turtle kneeling down and I apologize for not having the artistic ability to make him look indistinguishable from a cock :whistle2:(

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Everyone stop fighting!

Have we forgotten the true meaning of Cocksmas?[/QUOTE]
Isn't this thread the true meaning of Cocksmas?

bread's done
Back