Yeah, I made mine just to piss off Bush-ites back when I cared to post in the Politics forum (you know, before PAD ruined it).

hee. it's funny.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I still like your other one with bush's face changing into a monkey. IMO that was probably the best avatar ever.[/quote]

awww....shucks :oops:

actually, I forgot about that one! glad you liked it... i'm thinking about doin' up a new one....hmmm....

**puts chin on knukles and ponders**

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I still like your other one with bush's face changing into a monkey. IMO that was probably the best avatar ever.[/quote]

awww....shucks :oops:

actually, I forgot about that one! glad you liked it... i'm thinking about doin' up a new one....hmmm....

**puts chin on knukles and ponders**[/quote]

I liked both, but now your posts always remind me of idiots who dont know to remove their bumper stickers and take down the signs in their front yards. The election is over, nothing to see here people, move along.

[quote name='Prof Elvin Gadd']How do you put a picture in your sig?[/quote]

Get an image host, upload it there, and link it in your sig area.

Man hard to pick my favorite, maybe Big Nick and the whole potato thing. Cheapy has had some good ones also.

Hello, my name is Zincdust, and my avatar is of Psycho Mantis.

"No, there's no need for words, Snake..."

I've also used Strongbad and anime & South Park versions of myself.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I swear mousin, your girlfriend looks so familiar to me.[/quote]

she looks familiar to everyone, shes the booger man!!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I like my Tanuki av from Moxio, it kicks so much ass. Also, WSB's current av is funny and creep at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Been a while since I've seen this thread ...

That Tanuki is awesome, no question.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Been a while since I've seen this thread ...

That Tanuki is awesome, no question.[/QUOTE]

You should see how I found this thread. It's pretty funny.

Ever since I joined the site, my avatar's been related to Transformers. But since I got tired of the ones I was using, I switched to Street Fighter avatars(although the one I'm using now is from Pocket Fighter).

Mine is Vincent Price and the Fly.

I hear there is a new 'House of Wax' movie coming out. I wonder if people remember that the original was made with Vincent Price?

I have had a few, first I have my ken and akuma puzzle fighter Avatars, then when I hit 1000 posts I had my ska avatar, then I had my yzak from gundam seed avatar, then I have my Jay from dogma inaction avatar and now I have this one Shinki from EVA.

I used to have a picture of George w bush holding a gun up to his head that i photoshoped but then i changed it after moxio made a personal avatar for me which is the one i have right now.

I've had so many avatars, I can't even remember half of them. The only two I remember right now are Scar from FMA and my current one, Abarai Renji from Bleach.

I used to have a little Pixies thing for my avi, but I recently switched it for a poster of Brazil, the fantastic 1985 futuristic black comedy from Terry Gilliam (of Monty Python fame). I'd been wanting to see for it quite some time, and I finally rented it a few weeks. It was well worth it.

bread's done
Back