Average Joe: Joes strike back.

DV8

CAGiversary!
Anyone else watch this show? I really hate reality shows, sans this one maybe. But this is the only one that I actually have time to watch, but I kinda feel bad for the Joe's since the new guys showed up, it's like fabio cloned himself or something. Nothing spectacular about the show in general, but provides some mild amusement for tuesday nights.

Next weeks episode looks hella funny... The jocks are gonna get into some deep shit.

I watch it. It's very entertaining. I was laughing out loud last week when Ana used the sea lion to turn down the Joes. Pretty funny.

I saw last two seasons of Average Joes. While the previous two girls picked the hot guy at the end, I'm hoping Ana might do different and pick one of the Joes.

I hadn't seen the last seasons of the Joe show, sounded pretty stupid to me, but yeah, the joes don't seem to stand a chance. That's why I'm looking forward to next weeks episode since all the jocks are gonna be cheating (not technically cheating) on her. Good stuff in store :)

[quote name='guessed']So, this is like, what, season 4 of "Average Joe"? And no sign of a "Plain Jane" spinoff? What gives?[/QUOTE]

Well put it this way, Us guys being what we are, give us 10 ugly women, and then give us 10 smoking hot women who will treat us like crap, and which will we choose? I mean honestly... that show wouldn't have any fun to it.

I loved Average Joe 2 (with the BOATBOMB) and kinda forgot about the show until this week. This season seems to be a televised version of high school.

bread's done
Back