Awarded by seniority - Up for grabs 2 coupons for free blockbuster gaming rentals.

TheBigmac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Title says all.

I have 2 coupons to spare. If you want them, just post here saying so. Just 2 rules:

1. Your CAG membership must be at least 1 year old.

2. You can not get more than 1 coupon.

After about 10 or 15 people has posted, I'll award the coupons to the 2 oldest cag members to post.

The coupons are PDFs and will be emailed to the winners.

Cheers.

If no one wants one, I'll take one.But I'm sure ppl who have been here longer will get it but thanks for giving these away though :).

I will take on-

oh great!
segregation against us?
This is an outrage, as this is clearly a crime against humanity!

[quote name='cRodz']I will take on-

oh great!
segregation against us?
This is an outrage, as this is clearly a crime against humanity![/QUOTE]

Mwa-ha-ha! *holding coupon above your head*

I never go to Blockbuster, so thank you but I'll pass. Just couldn't resist the urge.

God, I remember when I was new blood here.....my hip hurts.

hey I really could use one because I am trying to get my 1750 on halo 3 and I need Halo 3 ODST, so yeah... if you don't believe me I'll give you my GT in a private message and we can talk about it...

lmao at n00b I've been gaming for like 13 years dude just because I recently opened a cheapa$$gamer account does not mean anything, so why don't you keep your opinion to yourself! pube00

[quote name='somegamerguy']lmao at n00b I've been gaming for like 13 years dude just because I recently opened a cheapa$$gamer account does not mean anything, so why don't you keep your opinion to yourself! pube00[/QUOTE]

So, um, being as I've been gaming for around 29 years, I guess that makes you a super-n00b, right? The rules were clearly stated. Sorry you can't read.

[quote name='somegamerguy']lmao at n00b I've been gaming for like 13 years dude just because I recently opened a cheapa$$gamer account does not mean anything, so why don't you keep your opinion to yourself! pube00[/QUOTE]

13 years? Still a noob.

Ok guys. Giveaway is closed.

The coupons go to:

1. mkelehanmkelehan - Join Date: Mar 2004

2. KrayzieKMF - Join Date: Jul 2004

I happened to stumble upon a third coupon and I'm not 100% sure if I already used it so if the 3rd runner up is interested................

3. mietha - Join Date: Nov 2004

All 3 of you PM me with your email addresses and I'll email the PDFs.

I don't have anymore coupons so besides the 3 users above, please don't PM me requesting for any.

Cheers.

Crap! I just missed out. I could have thumb wrestled mietha for the 3rd one (though technically he still wins by 9 days). :cry:

[quote name='TheBigmac']1. mkelehanmkelehan - Join Date: Mar 2004
2. KrayzieKMF - Join Date: Jul 2004
3. mietha - Join Date: Nov 2004
[/QUOTE]
Congrats members of CAG class of 2004!
And, be thankful that Lord_Kefka chose not to throw his weight around. ;)

No big deal guys. If a have a freebie to spare, fellow gamers are first on my list. By the way, A word of warning to the winners and to ANYBODY who rents games at Blockbuster:

Even thou the gaming rental boxes say 5 days, it's not really 5 days. It's 4. Be carefull with that so you don't get slapped with a good ol' blockbuster late fee. (Yes, they're back from the grave. They just changed the name and now they're called re-stocking fees at the rate of $1.25 per day).

Games are due at NOON of the fifth day. So even if you rented at 8 pm on Monday and Return your game by 2 pm on Saturday, they'll slap you with the fee. I learned this the hard way. And yes, it's hidden in the new small print of your receipt. (I know, bastards!)

Cheers.

[quote name='TheBigmac']A word of warning to the winners and to ANYBODY who rents games at Blockbuster[/QUOTE]
Any wonder why Netflix & Gamefly are driving them out of business?

bread's done
Back