Awesome 24pk (CAG) DS card case $9.67 with 12% off coupon at PenguinUnited

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
UPDATE: CAG case now in-stock
Use coupon code: cagexclusive

For those of you who haven't visited, PenguinUnited carries some pretty spiffy accessories. Well, I assume they're spiffy, I've only ordered their 24 pk DS card pouch...

Fellow CAGer dyreschlock posted a nice review of the case with some good pics:
http://www.theschlock.com/blog/?p=123

And fellow CAGer Strell has nice things to say about it...
[quote name='Strell']Indeed. This thing works very nicely, I must say. I'd venture to say it holds them a little too snugly, but that's being overly picky.

The only complaint I have is that the back most page is oriented differently, but this is like complaining "the fourth apple I got had a stem on it, and the others didn't."

It really is a nice little case. Zips shut, holds 24 games in a small space, looks stylish, and has a cute little penguin logo that my gf likes. I might get 2 more at some point (yes, I am a nerd with that many games).

Anyway, really recommend it if you can pay a slight premium on something like a games case.[/quote]
I'm not sure what he's talking about the back page... both of the ones I ordered were fine.

Anywhoo, onto the deal. I finally broke down and ordered a pair of these the other day (after failing to find a coupon anywhere). Once I received them in the mail, I immedatly noticed that they were very high quality. I posted on another forum about them and shot an e-mail off to the nice folks at PenguinUnited.com thanking them for the awesome merchandise, mentioning my SPAM post and asking if they had a coupon code they'd like me to hand out as well.

They hooked me up with the coupon code: 'thankyoufrompenguin'. It gives you 12% off your order (pre-shipping). These cases are a deal at $10 and a steal at $8.80.

[quote name='hootie']Oh man, I really hope I get this by Friday morning, because I'm leaving for two weeks that afternoon.

I chose the 1-2 day shipping, now I just have to cross my fingers. :pray:[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that, im not going on a trip until next thursday so standard is fine for me!

In for 1
Order Total : 10.99
Shipping and Handling : 2.48
Discounts : 1.32
Grand Total : 12.15

Shipping was listed as $1.98 but charged $2.48?

How is the wiimote battery packs/chargers they have? I am thinking of getting the 2x charger + 4x battery bundle. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it or not?

Snagged 2. Had server problems with the Penguin shopping cart, so re-did my order paying through PayPal. Hopefully I didn't just triple-order...

Just ordered my CagCase :D

I freaked out though, as when I hit the last "proceed to checkout", the server crapped out and spewed out an "Internal Server Error". I hit back and redid it, and it worked fine.

I just hope I dont get double charged.

[quote name='shrike4242']Richard, I placed an order yesterday for the non-CAG case, and one just now for the CAG case. Would the two cases have the better material, or would it just be the new CAG case?[/quote]

i too would like to know if they non-CAG logo cases are also the higher quality material. i placed an order for 2 cases this morning before the CAG logo ones went up for sale.

[quote name='Rocko']I have 23 DS games, not sure if I should get 1 or 2. Woe is me.[/quote]

Well there's a good chance you'll buy at least 2 more games in the near future, so I'd say get 2.

Damn, it seems like these things are selling like hotcakes, which is great because that means new versions of the cases in the future :)

But I'm going to eBay two games in the near future as well.

In for one. Don't want to spend $12 for a case I won't be using right away.

[quote name='Link127']i too would like to know if they non-CAG logo cases are also the higher quality material. i placed an order for 2 cases this morning before the CAG logo ones went up for sale.[/quote]I sent Richard a PM and hopefully, he'll respond back quickly. He said he'd give me back the difference I'd have gotten with the CAG coupon that wasn't available when I placed my order last night, so that was a nice touch.

Is there any way to get a red case with CAG mark? Or even a red case without CAG mark?

EDIT: I ordered anyways, red would be great but I can't pass this up. What a cool deal for CAG users!

I ordered one also, "with CAG mark". :) $12.15 after s&h minus coupon "cagexclusive".

Will I ever own 24 DS games? Probably not, but if I do, I'm set!

Yay! Ordered one of these and one Wii Pistol Gun thingy (its 17 bucks and looks AWESOME).

Order Total : 28.98
Shipping and Handling : 5.10
Discounts : 3.48
Grand Total : 30.60

Awesome! Thanks wantfieldh for all your help.

I've already got two of these, but I'm desperately hoping they come out with one more color. Cuz, I'm almost out of room.

Maybe a black one, to match the black ds?

I'm putting it up on the front page now....and I think i need to merge the two threads as there is really no reason to have them separate anymore.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']As much as I want one, I don't think I'll ever own 24 DS games. EVER.[/quote]

That is exactly what I thought. I have never had more than eight DS games at once... I really want one, but it is not practical for me. Oh well....

I have about 16 DS games, but this thing is so awesome, I'm buying one anyway.
The cupon doesn't seem to work though..
And 2.24 for CDN shipping? I'm freaking SOLD!

I put in the wrong coupon code and did not get the discount. I wrote an email to company and explained and hopefully they will adjust it for me. Mickey

I'm looking forward to getting this case. I heard so much about it, but had 50+ DS games and didn't want to buy enough to accommodate all my games. I've unloaded over half of those to eBay/CAGs/Gamestop, so now I have enough to fit in one case. Perfect.

The CAG mark is what sold me, honestly, can't wait to see what it looks like.

[quote name='Rocko']The CAG mark is what sold me, honestly, can't wait to see what it looks like.[/quote]

There's a picture of it on the product page.

This sounds nice, especially with the CAG logo to support the site, but all my games fit in my little imported Nintendogs' DS man purse. Oh wells...

[quote name='hootie']There's a picture of it on the product page.[/quote]

Oh, nice. That wasn't there earlier.

all this talk of a special cag case and all they do is print 3 letters on it? im kinda dissappointed in that, but i may still buy one.

[quote name='tsg2005']all this talk of a special cag case and all they do is print 3 letters on it? im kinda dissappointed in that, but i may still buy one.[/quote]

What exactly were you expecting?

[quote name='pop311']my total is $12.15 for the case alone, am I missing something? I entered the coupon already.[/quote]If you already entered the code, then no, that is price of the case plus shipping.

As soon as I get paid for my auctions I gotta have one. I have the Nintendo case but its soo badly designed and the carts fall out of their holders, and the power cable barely fits in the thing, and its a piece of fucking crap.

There I said it.

bread's done
Back