Awesome Craigslist Haul.

Ye0ldmario

CAGiversary!
I was talking with this lady on craigslist last night about video games she was selling. I mentioned I was looking for Genesis carts and she said she had a shoebox full of them. Needless to say after I read the list of games, my eyes lit up. She also threw in some SNES carts.

Genesis games:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hyperstone Heist (!!!!)
Game Genie Cartridge
Battletoads
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II
Jurassic Park
Vectorman
Alisia Dragoon (uncommon?)
Golden Axe
Golden Axe II
Samurai Showdown
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
X-Men
X-Men 2 - Clone Wars
Eternal Champions
Dashin' Desperados
Spiderman/X-Men Arcade's Revenge
Desert Strike

SNES Games (All mint except mario):

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
Hyperzone
Castlevania IV
Vegas Stakes
Super Mario World
Alladdin

All for $25! :applause:

140yiih.jpg

30jts3q.jpg

ao14.jpg

qx9m2o.jpg

2rdu9s2.jpg

2roth4z.jpg

2ilfujb.jpg

rw6pmr.jpg

[quote name='kube00']So what games in that lot were the most valuable?[/quote]

Hyperstone Heist is really the only one that is considered "valuable."

nice haul, shitty pics.

next time, drive 70 through a 25, and hold up your haul to the speed camera... wait 2 weeks than post that. It'll be 100x better than these.

Congrats on the games....Did they come complete with instructions?

Next time you want to post pics, let me know and I will get out my hammer and chisel and bang out some pics worthy of ansel adams, my fellow cags deserve better pics :)

That's my cell phone camera. She also had a Nintendo 64 with Zelda, Super smash brothers, F-Zero, pokemon stadium, super mario 64, kirby 64: the crystal shards but I passed.

Now that I look back i should have gotten it.

the pictures look fine; they're not perfect, but you can see what's going on. i'm just glad to see pictures at all, considering a lot of CAGs only post text.

good find; don't forget to play 'em. ;)

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']That's my cell phone camera. She also had a Nintendo 64 with Zelda, Super smash brothers, F-Zero, pokemon stadium, super mario 64, kirby 64: the crystal shards but I passed.

Now that I look back i should have gotten it.[/quote]

This has happened to me too. So from now on, when I'm in a situation like this I'm going to ask myself "will I regret passing on this tomorrow?"

Anyway, nice score. I didn't even know Hyperstone Heist was rare, I've had it for as long as I can remember and it's one of my favorite genesis games.

[quote name='xycury']nice haul, shitty pics.

next time, drive 70 through a 25, and hold up your haul to the speed camera... wait 2 weeks than post that. It'll be 100x better than these.[/quote]

This one made me lol.

Nice haul though. I want the snes games damn it! :( My Craigslist has been sucking ass recently.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I say you should invest in a new camera sir!!! :)

Very Very nice haul
344.jpg
[/quote]
Haha, agreed. Looks like you got some great games for cheap. $25 for all of the, thats crazy. I'm jealous. Ive never used craigslist before. I suppose its time to check it out.

That's an awesome haul of games for that price. Any of the old turtles are worth that just by themselves.

bread's done
Back