Awesome deal on the Blind Dead Collection - Amazon - $27.49 shipped!!

Don Chubo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Collection-Ga...s=dvd&qid=1223327898&sr=8-1#productPromotions

From Amazon's description:

The Most Terrifying Creatures In The History Of Horror Are Together For The First Time!
They are called THE BLIND DEAD, heretic horsemen whose eyes were burned out to prevent them from finding their way back from Hell. Over the course of 4 unforgettable films, writer/director AMANDO DE OSSORIO created what fright film fans worldwide consider to be one of the most startling series in horror history. This unique quartet of terrifying films deliver a relentless onslaught of creepy atmosphere, shocking violence, forbidden sexuality, and the still-chilling icons of EuroHorror: The eyeless undead who hunt by sound in their quest for human flesh. Don't move...don't breathe...don't let them hear your heart beating: THE BLIND DEAD are back!

Blue Underground is proud to present the DEFINITIVE EDITIONS of these four long-unseen classics, now fully restored from original vault materials and remastered in heart-stopping HIGH DEFINITION. This LIMITED EDITION COLLECTION also contains an exclusive BONUS DISC of interviews with the late AMANDO DE OSSORIO, a collectable booklet and more eye-popping Extras, all packaged in a killer coffin-shaped box!

All 4 "Blind Dead" movies for under $30? Great deal for kickass movies.

Good deal, although I personally dont enjoy the blind dead movies that much. Slow motion skeleton templar knights are creepy as hell though.

[quote name='opterasis']I was eyeballing them at 60$. No brainer at this price, thanks OP.[/quote]
Thats what i was thinking as well, this is a great deal
biggrin.gif

bread's done
Back