Awesome deal?

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, I went to my local Pawn America the other day, and decided to look at some games like I usually do.

Anyways, I was looking, and I spot Ikaruga. Usually, since this pawn shop has low prices, I thought, "YES!", but it was $35, so I put it back. Luckily, I caught a game that brought my spirits back up.

AUT_1764.jpg

AUT_1765.jpg

And I look at the price. $7.95. And I opened the box to see if everything was in good condition. It was all MINT.
And to my surprise, I see a Gamecube 251 memory card in the memory card holder.

So, I bought it without hesitation.

So, for what I could have gotten for ~$50, I got for $8.25 (or so after tax). Awesome deal?

Only one way to determine if it was a good deal or not:

Any good saves on the memory card? j/k :)

I think you paid about the price of the memory card alone...and who doesn't need extra memory cards?

[quote name='Kerig']Only one way to determine if it was a good deal or not:

Any good saves on the memory card? j/k :)

[/QUOTE]

Heh, there was some kind of Mickey Mouse game save on there. *shrugs*

So, I did what any (in)sane person would do.

ERASE'D!

And to Prepster: I think Pawn America is nation-wide? Maybe it's Minnesota/Mid-west only? I don't know.

Stories like this make me want to kick myself for paying $20 for a year's subsciption to Nintendo Power to get the promo disc "free." (The bonus memory card is great.) :D

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Stories like this make me want to kick myself for paying $20 for a year's subsciption to Nintendo Power to get the promo disc "free." (The bonus memory card is great.) :D[/QUOTE]

Hehe. I was thinking of doing that back in the day. But, oh well, I missed out at the time, but I luckily have it now :).

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Niiiice. Best deal since when I got the Ocarina disc for $10.

I managed to snag my Ikaruga for $15... wanna trade if I get another copy? [/QUOTE]

Yeah, we could negotiate a deal. Not gonna trade the Zelda Collector's Edition, on account of I've been looking for this (to play) for MONTHS at a cheap price, and I finally got it. :)

bread's done
Back