**AWESOME DIY Site! Free Xbox 360's/Wii's/PS3's/Games/PayPal/iPods!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE XBOX 360s, WIIs, PS3s, GAMES, IPODS, PAYPAL, and more!

Check out this awesome DIY site that I just found! It is called FREE4EVERY1! You don't have to rely on referrals though, you can just complete free offers and get whatever you want! Just like GamingLagoon, Prize Rebel, MyFaveFreebies, etc.

It is very easy to get started.

Just sign up here: http://diy.f4e1.com/?ref=487

Complete some FREE surveys, and then redeem your points for all kinds of great stuff!

BONUS: 25% Referrals! Major plus to this site!

PM me if you have any questions!

[quote name='Teddybears']How much is included in the giftcard? Or can you choose?[/quote]

You can choose from like 3 different options.

CHECK IT OUT ON THE SITE!!

[quote name='xboxowns']If it's so old, how come I've never heard of it? Thanks OP, I referred under you and ordered some comic book off there.

EDIT: Here's my referral link.[/quote]

Sweet, thanks man. I appreciate it. Sign up under this guys ref link from now on. Preciate it!

It's so easy to make points on this site with just MyCokeRewards codes. People are selling a 10 point code for 5 posh-points. But here's the deal: Posh-points are worth a buck each, but coke codes are worth about a four cents each (judging from the amount of points it takes to get something on there), so if I were to get a few 12 packs, I would have paid off all the money I spent on the coke, and then some. This site kicks ass.

Your not going to get many referrals from here, as many people on CAG abused this site like crazy and got tons of free crap (literally crap, though). Some people lucked out, but it involved alot of fake account creating and point transfers through fake auctions. The site caught on and took away the 15 free points.

[quote name='help1']Your not going to get many referrals from here, as many people on CAG abused this site like crazy and got tons of free crap (literally crap, though). Some people lucked out, but it involved alot of fake account creating and point transfers through fake auctions. The site caught on and took away the 15 free points.[/QUOTE]

The 15 free points are still here.

[quote name='xboxowns']The 15 free points are still here.[/quote]
Yes they are, but we made them take that offer away a long time ago, now they put them back up. Doesn't matter now though, as this site sucks balls now. It used to have Wii games.

[quote name='help1']Yes they are, but we made them take that offer away a long time ago, now they put them back up. Doesn't matter now though, as this site sucks balls now. It used to have Wii games.[/quote]

They used to have Wii games? Dang, I wish I knew about it when those were around.

[quote name='help1']Yes they are, but we made them take that offer away a long time ago, now they put them back up. Doesn't matter now though, as this site sucks balls now. It used to have Wii games.[/QUOTE]

What's stopping people from selling Wii games now? It seems to be a good service, there's just nothing to buy.

[quote name='xboxowns']What's stopping people from selling Wii games now? It seems to be a good service, there's just nothing to buy.[/quote]

Yeah, right now, they don't have too much other than coke points and tys codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back