Awesome New Site-Lockerz.com

Hmm... like to try it out.

Can anybody send it to ------? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, people are getting IP banned from this site, because they're getting illegal refs....be careful. pm me if you still need them, it's working again.

edit: wait, the site's down again.

[quote name='FreeCash']Guys, people are getting IP banned from this site, because they're getting illegal refs....be careful. pm me if you still need them, it's working again.

edit: wait, the site's down again.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a forum or something that is discussing this site in more detail?

I have a trick to make sure invites go through. pm me so i can use it on u and u will get the invite. I have about a 90% rate. But im going for dinner (30 min), so it may be in a little while.

Yeah The Wii and Ipod Nano's where there and a few games....i'm shocked the Wii is gone tho and the dam MacBook.

I could tell you how their gone. It wasn't me but certain websites found a certain bad thing to do. They all got banned though and the site isn't restocking them atm as they work it out.

This is getting to be a problem maybe we should only ask for invites trough pm's so everyone doesnt get 5 or so pm's

any way i sent one to everyone who asked if more people want one please pm

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Damn, 3 invites within a minute. I love CAG. Thanks guys, appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
Yep, everyone wants 'friends', extra points :p. Good luck getting your own.

[quote name='wutaday09']This is getting to be a problem maybe we should only ask for invites trough pm's so everyone doesnt get 5 or so pm's

any way i sent one to everyone who asked if more people want one please pm[/QUOTE]

QFT. Very good idea.

bread's done
Back