Awesome New Site-Lockerz.com

[quote name='dxbrbnk'][email protected]

I'll take an invite.[/QUOTE]

*sent.

yea if anyone's interested you guys can PM me too but, I agree with the TC once everyone here get's their 20 referral's they should let the next person on the list get theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='luckyamiror777']check ur email[/QUOTE]
havent got it yet but it may take a little bit to show up thanks tho

I have referral PM me or contact me on Aim

INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL
Send to waterman460000 and 2 person that PM me

I still have invites

Hum, any of my refferal got the e-mail yet? The site told me that none of you opened the email.

It may take 5-10mins to receive it and check your spam folder

[quote name='cool_boy_mew']Hum, any of my refferal got the e-mail yet? The site told me that none of you opened the email.

It may take 5-10mins to receive it and check your spam folder[/QUOTE]

It took 30 minutes to receive my invite last night. Just give it some time.

PMs work so much better. And i personally have another trick to make it go faster. Send your pms to me if you want it right away, garunteed.

Lockerz is an awesome site.

[quote name='cool_boy_mew']Hum, any of my refferal got the e-mail yet? The site told me that none of you opened the email.

It may take 5-10mins to receive it and check your spam folder[/QUOTE]
never recieved it

Well, the site said I send it, guess you'll have to wait longer, also the other people I send it to didn't seem to receive it either, it's probably a site issue

Send to Nightfall

I got some invites too, PM me your e-mail.

Edit: Sent some invites out, I still got alot left.

I will send you an invite as soon as I receive the PM. Also don't forget your e-mail.

My cousin started today and ordered something today lol (at the time all they had were 2 bracelets, a necklace and this blue bag), I'll update when she let's me know she receives it.
t5rcrq.png

[angry mod tone impersonation]
Listen guys, stop posting your emails here....PM someone who says they have invites.

LoL....Like meeee!

[quote name='Finess'][angry mod tone impersonation]
Listen guys, stop posting your emails here....PM someone who says they have invites.[/QUOTE]

And please use them ASAP. Also, don't send out 10 messages to people begging for invites.

Well that confirms it then, the site is buggy tonight.

Just wait, you'll get it tomorrow, you won't miss anything big anyways

Dang. We are getting blown up today. Thanks everybody, hold tight we'll get some new stuff up right quick.
- via Twitter

Straight from the Lockerz mouth. Can't wait...I'll let my cousin scoop some up for me with her method lmao

[quote name='Filler2001']Also, when I was invited, there was an email like gtaguitarhero that was locked in that I couldnt change......what was that?[/QUOTE]

OMFG.

This has been gone over. Change it in the settings once you're registered.

I just realized something if this is beta and site isn't launched yet they should've limit the invites to just 20 at least until they officially open.

Naaaah, I still got people that hasn't opened up their invites yet. I wish you could delete and cancel their invites.

I have a bunch of people that haven't signed up with the link yet. Basically they are all pending????? Is the site getting raped like it says? I would love to get some games off of this thing.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']I have a bunch of people that haven't signed up with the link yet. Basically they are all pending????? Is the site getting raped like it says? I would love to get some games off of this thing.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are getting raped that bad. They had said something on twitter like "you guys are giving us a run for our money" :lol: DAMN right. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back