Awesome New Site-Lockerz.com

this should be in the refferral forum since most of the posts are just asking for invites.

I think its more fair if people post emails so its a first come first serve basis

[quote name='Finess']Yup, thanks for PMing me for it.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Thank YOU! I hope it shows up in my inbox soon. I'll update you guys on it tomorrow if I fall asleep before it arrives tonight. :D

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']this should be in the refferral forum since most of the posts are just asking for invites.

I think its more fair if people post emails so its a first come first serve basis[/QUOTE]

Understandable, but it also leaves people's addys out in the open for others to use for spam (if they don't edit it out after getting an invite...of course). ;)

every prize is still OOS but new daily is up

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Understandable, but it also leaves people's addys out in the open for others to use for spam (if they don't edit it out after getting an invite...of course). ;)[/QUOTE]

Its better than a katrillion posts of people trying to get them to pm them for invites and as a result max out quicker

[quote name='puppylover354']IM sending out invites. PM me with your email.
Its legit. I emailed them. :) Theyre just a little overwhelmed now.[/QUOTE]

I'm also giving away invites. Just send me a PM with your email address.

[quote name='(TSC)Bender']Invite sent[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the invite, but it still hasn't come to my E-mail, it's not in the spam folder too. Hopefully it will be in there tomorrow.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Thanks for the invite, but it still hasn't come to my E-mail, it's not in the spam folder too. Hopefully it will be in there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Not that it has much to do with this thread, but your username has me interested. Did you used to run a Tony Hawk clan (I believe called [TM])?

and to keep this on-topic, almost at 50 points (currently 39). Hopefully, I can get up to 50 by the time they restock.

To everyone who asked me for an invite, I sent them to you. If you haven't gotten one yet, just check your email inbox tomorrow morning.

I'm still giving out invites too. I'm only going to be awake for about 5 more minutes so hurry! If I don't send you one now, just be patient. I will send more invites around or before 9-10 AM EST/8-9 AM CST

Send me a PM with your email address if you want an invite! I'll be more than happy to send you one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also giving them out, just PM me your email address. And I have a tip, when you first sign on you have a game, where you catch different sized PTZ. In order to give yourselves better chances, you can slow the game down by Googling 'Cheat Engine', downloading it, installing, launching, then click the system button in the top left, choose your browser from this process list, and then click 'Use Speedhack', set it to 0.1, and then click apply. Now you can play the game ten times slower, and have more chances to get points.

Hope that helps.

I'll be on here pretty much all day, and so the invites should be quick.

Anyone mind shooting an invite toward [email protected]

Once I get I'll edit this so I don't get invites that can be potentially used on other CAGs.

Edit: I got it, thanks a bunch MasterWolf.

Hey guys look what I found....
(Note) NOT ME!
21847160.jpg

21847160.jpg

bread's done
Back