Awesome New Site-Lockerz.com

[quote name='spidamatrix']Alright, well so far for the conga line we have the following...

Spidamatrix
Darktang
Sdawg
igotnodough
Vulgarism

Starting with 5 should be good, does anyone know if there is anyway of doing a direct referral with a link, or do we need to send e-mails?[/QUOTE]

Add me. We can make this really work for us.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Alright, well so far for the conga line we have the following...

Spidamatrix
Darktang
Sdawg
igotnodough
Vulgarism

Starting with 5 should be good, does anyone know if there is anyway of doing a direct referral with a link, or do we need to send e-mails?[/QUOTE]

good idea, im in

[quote name='Blade']If it's really this good, I'd like to get in on it as well. Could someone send me an invite?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Send me a pm for an invite. Ill be checking back here periodically until 12 AM EST.[/QUOTE]

Spidamatrix, you've got guests :)

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Why was Fight Night Round 4 only 15 points o_O[/QUOTE]

Maybe because of the overabundance available because of the GS sale. I don't really know, but I hope it comes back at that much!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Spidamatrix, you've got guests :)[/QUOTE]

lol, thanks.

Ok guys I am about to set it up, is there anyway of adding a hyperlink to each name so it goes right to pming that person?

[quote name='spidamatrix']lol, thanks.

Ok guys I am about to set it up, is there anyway of adding a hyperlink to each name so it goes right to pming that person?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after you type the person's name, highlight it and click the link button and copy the url you get when you click "send a private message to ..."

Test: spidamatrix

Edit:yup it works

Alright the conga line is up, anyone who wants to be added to the conga line just post in the new thread, I have been keeping tabs already, so if you have already asked do not worry I have you waiting for the next group. If you guys would like anything added to the conga thread, or any ideas, please let me know.

[quote name='Sdawg']Yeah, after you type the person's name, highlight it and click the link button and copy the url you get when you click "send a private message to ..."

Test: spidamatrix

Edit:yup it works[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help sir, its up!

:O Is that a picture you took? If so, I'm definitely ordering a Wii Fit from there on Friday.
I have 109 points, and the Wii Fit is 80, but I need shipping (dammit).
Hopefully, I can get up to 120+ so I can get the next one, which is the Wired Guitar Hero PS2 thing, although, I would have thought the Wii Fit was more expensive.
Damn, I want an iPod though. Seeing as we have unlimited invites, it would hurt if I just copied a random list of email addresses, would it? And maybe 1 out of a 100 people joins.

[quote name='FreeCash']
Attention: This site is NOT a scam! Here's My Proof:
Received August 9th, 2009 :D
001812.jpg

Also, the person who posted below me can suck my dick k?[/QUOTE]

You received that August 9th...but wasn't that a Sunday??? thought postal services closed on Sundays.:fridge:

So i signed up and did everything from the invite email and all that, and i tried to sign in, and it just keeps reloading the main page?

anyone know whats going on?

Not to the T, my bar is blue, plus I have buttons, the same way in which Lockerz does, and I have a tutorial on how to get the most points in the game. Also, mine's better. :p If you want it, I can package it all up and change it so that it emails you, PM me if you want it.

I saw that over at Cheating Network, someone reported that the PSP bundle included an actually PSP, but I e-mailed Lockerz about it and this is what I got:
mrcheapo11:
No, the PSP bundle does not come with a PSP console. It is bundled with other things, along with the game itself. Thanks for your concern!
Don't hesitate to contact us with further questions or comments!

On Aug 10, 2009, at 2:58 PM:

Does the Rock Band PSP bundle actually come with everything included with that certain PSP-3000 bundle? The description makes it seem like only the game is offered, but the picture is of the entire bundle, so does it come with the PSP-3000, Rock Band Unplugged UMD, voucher for School of Rock, 4 GB memory stick, and the AC charger? Thanks so much for any help!

So just a warning to anyone hoping to get a PSP, as I know that's what I was hoping for >_>

[quote name='mrcheapo11']I saw that over at Cheating Network, someone reported that the PSP bundle included an actually PSP, but I e-mailed Lockerz about it and this is what I got:

So just a warning to anyone hoping to get a PSP, as I know that's what I was hoping for >_>[/QUOTE]

If that is true, and it's sounding a lot more like how it should sound, that's the biggest tease ever. That pisses me off...

If anyone wants a site like mine at:
http://www.inphoar.co.uk/LockerzInvites
Then PM me with your email address and where the site will be (the URL of the site), and I'll set it up, upload it, and you can have your own. Then you just need to massively advertise that site (not on here, though) to get your points.
You don't have to do a single thing apart from upload the folder!

If anyone still needs an invite to Lockerz, I still have plenty of them. PM me your email address and I'll send you one ASAP:)

So I was reading the dailies thing and apparently you can get up to ten points for answering a question of the day, but I've only received 2 PTZ every time I've done it, has anybody received more?

^I think they plan on having more questions per day when it opens to the public. You also get 2x points when you're on the z-list so you can get 8 a day right now, 4 from the question and 4 from logging in.

Do you have to log out then log back in to get the 2 PTZ for that? or can you just be logged in?

also anyone else that needs an invite ill gladly send.

[quote name='Finess']If you've got 20 invites just go to 'Settings' it's right under your name and fill in your address and the size of your t-shirt size.

CLICK FOR INVITE[/QUOTE]

Or here, which is so much better. Trust me. ;)

bread's done
Back