Awesome New Survey Site- AWSurveys.com (Made $27 in 10 mins. easy!!!!!!)

djsmooth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
MainBack9.jpg

This site is one of the best new survey sites around, the payout limit is higher ($75) but this is because you make $4-$6 on every survey. Plus there is no linking to third party sites and hoping you get credit, all the surveys are done directly on their site. All you do is write a short review of the website they show you, that's it!

The reason so many people get banned is that when asked to review the site, they fill in nonsense or a one word answer and then they are automatically credited per the site's promise. When their answers are reviewed when they reach payout though, the company sees that they did not provide good answers on their surveys and tried to cheat the system, therefore they are flagged or banned. Not sure why people whine about scam when they can't even follow the rules correctly.

I'll look into it, but first, djsmooth, do you have any proofs for this site, so that we can make sure it actually does work? Someone simply saying "it works" doesn't guarantee too much.

Of course, there isn't much to lose from signing up, even if it doesn't pay (I mean, 10 minutes /might/ be wasted, big whoop, right?). Still, some proof would be nice.

EDIT: Also, since I live in Canada, and don't have a PayPal account nor do I desire one, I seem to be exempt based on their shipping standards. They only appear to ship out to U.S. locations with a normal postal service. So, if you can show that Canadians can do this without the use of PayPal, as well as proof of payment from some previous payout, then I'll sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
awsurveypayment.jpg

There's your proof and I don't know what their policy is with Canadians to be perfectly honest. One downside I have found though is that they are slow to update surveys but once they add them, they are usualyy worth quite a bit.

bread's done
Back