Awesome new Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble trailer

[quote name='onetrackmind']three viewtiful joe games in this generation is too much... just like R&C, Jak, and Sly.[/QUOTE]

This is a fighting game, not another platformer or whatever they are called.

[quote name='The VGM']This is a fighting game, not another platformer or whatever they are called.[/QUOTE]

i wasnt comparing the game to the other three, i was talking about the amount of games they have had in this current generation... 3 is too much imo

[quote name='onetrackmind']i wasnt comparing the game to the other three, i was talking about the amount of games they have had in this current generation... 3 is too much imo[/QUOTE]
i believe VGM was comparing this 3rd viewtiful to the previous 2...so technically its a totally different game than the fisrt 2 viewtiful joes

im not looking forward to this version though...im holding out for the DS Viewtiful joe

[quote name='onetrackmind']i wasnt comparing the game to the other three, i was talking about the amount of games they have had in this current generation... 3 is too much imo[/QUOTE]

The game was always planned as a trilogy from the beginning... there will still be a Viewtiful Joe 3 released sometime before the next generation completely overtakes the current one. (I believe it's in development).

I don't mind a series having alot of games like that, espically when they all tie into one another, like Jak 1-3 and Viewtiful Joe 1-3. I mean, if you waited 5 years to get the next installment, most people wouldn't remember the story or might not even care.

bread's done
Back