Awesome Wal-mart cheap ass games YMMV

Scourge

CAG Veteran
Hey all

Well maybe not the best games but here is what I picked up today from 5-15.00 a peice. This is 360 btw YMMV

1. Gh2/Aerosmith 2pack 5.00
2. Alone in the Dark 5.00
3. Fracture 5.00
4. Forza 2 Ph 15.00
5. Wall-E 5.00
6. X-box Triple Play (Viva Pinata,Shrek The 3rd,Sonic The Hedgehog) 5.00

I am not sure if a recipet is required or not if so will scan it.

Here is a link to the reciept

http://www.warlordscourge.com/walmart/scan0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these YMMV prices? I wouldn't mind giving AitD another try for $5. That damn Central Park driving level wouldn't let me pass, just kept glitching out at the end.

[quote name='freshzen']Are these YMMV prices? I wouldn't mind giving AitD another try for $5. That damn Central Park driving level wouldn't let me pass, just kept glitching out at the end.[/QUOTE]

If you do get it, you can always skip to the next scene/level using the "DVD" features (unless that is the last level).

Man, it seems like yours suck. One of my walmarts have recently released games for half the price.

Here's some noteworthy titles that i could remember:

Prototype (PS3/360) 30.00 --2 copies for the 360 left but i passed (im a sony fanboy)let me know if u want it and ill buy it for you. just tell me how much ur gonna pay me first coz i dont wanna waste my time and gas... or if u have trades im open too
CoD:WaW (PS3/360) 30.00 -- i bought this
GH: Metalica (PS3/360) 30.00
GH: Smash Hits (PS3/360) 25.00
Motorstorm: PR 30.00
SOCOM (PS3) 20.00
Folklore (PS3) 5.00
GH for the DS--one was 30.00 another version was 25.00.
Personal Trainer for the DS 25.00

ill make a run to walmart again tomorrow to do a return/rebuy on Prototype PS3 coz it was OOS at that location. If u guys want something from the list, PM me...

im thinkin

[quote name='Scourge']Can a mod fix the title from Welmart to Walmart Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can hit edit, then go to advanced to change the title.

Although the joke was funny while it lasted :)

[quote name='the_punisher']You can hit edit, then go to advanced to change the title.

Although the joke was funny while it lasted :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems as if we went to the well one to many times with that joke.

[quote name='kyoichi']Man, it seems like yours suck. One of my walmarts have recently released games for half the price.

Here's some noteworthy titles that i could remember:

Prototype (PS3/360) 30.00 --2 copies for the 360 left but i passed (im a sony fanboy)let me know if u want it and ill buy it for you. just tell me how much ur gonna pay me first coz i dont wanna waste my time and gas... or if u have trades im open too
CoD:WaW (PS3/360) 30.00 -- i bought this
GH: Metalica (PS3/360) 30.00
GH: Smash Hits (PS3/360) 25.00
Motorstorm: PR 30.00
SOCOM (PS3) 20.00
Folklore (PS3) 5.00
GH for the DS--one was 30.00 another version was 25.00.
Personal Trainer for the DS 25.00

ill make a run to walmart again tomorrow to do a return/rebuy on Prototype PS3 coz it was OOS at that location. If u guys want something from the list, PM me...

im thinkin[/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or do these prices seem a little unrealistic??? Prototype and Smash Hits at $30 and below?? Hmmmmmmm.............

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Shame, no Welmarts around here...[/QUOTE]

I don't think I have ever been broadsided by a post like I have this one.

Edit: Someone needs new glasses?

Mana Knight RULES!

[quote name='Scourge']Hey all

Well maybe not the best games but here is what I picked up today from 5-15.00 a peice. This is 360 btw

1. Gh2/Aerosmith 2pack 5.00
2. Alone in the Dark 5.00
3. Fracture 5.00
4. Forza 2 Ph 15.00
5. Wall-E 5.00
6. X-box Triple Play (Viva Pinata,Shrek The 3rd,Sonic The Hedgehog) 5.00

I am not sure if a recipet is required or not if so will scan it.

Here is a link to the reciept

http://www.warlordscourge.com/walmart/scan0001.jpg[/QUOTE]

No need for receipts, we believe you, you are a CAG!But it always help ; )

Shame my Wal-Mart never marks anything down significantly. They have this huge endcap full of older games from all generations -- nothing ever gets cheaper than $20. Last time I was there they still had a bunch of Nintendo 64 games.

My walmart doesn't mark stuff down much at all. Usually its like 10%, they still have wireless nerf ps2 controllers for like 25 and a GBA advanced MP3 add on or something that has been like 80 something bucks for over two years.
About 5 years ago it was different though and they had a clearance aisle way in the back by the sewing stuff. I used to find gems back there because I don't think many people knew it was there.

[quote name='daminion']Last time I was there they still had a bunch of Nintendo 64 games.[/QUOTE]

wow, either you live in Awesomeville or you are a time traveling wizard whom has surely come to destroy us all

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']wow, either you live in Awesomeville or you are a time traveling wizard whom has surely come to destroy us all[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he meant:

"last time I was there" = 10 years ago ;)

Not bad. One of the Wal-Marts near me is still selling original Xbox games for over $30.

I'd pick up Fracture and that 3 pack at those prices

Cool, might have to swing by Kemah. And this could be considered a Well-mart since it survived Hurricane Ike;).

Success! i was able to do a return/rebuy on 2 copies of Prototype for my PS3 for 30 bucks! woohoo!!! as soon as i saw a filipina rep, i had a good feeling about it. But as soon as i saw some cleavage, i knew it was my lucky day! God i love Filipinas!!!

EDIT:
oh, and decided to get wolverine and motorstorm for 30 a piece... the folklore game was sold out and the GH smash hits was acually $20 and not $25 as i mentioned in my previous post.

[quote name='lolwut?']Not bad. One of the Wal-Marts near me is still selling original Xbox games for over $30.[/QUOTE]

I just had a bad CC liquidation flashback.

[quote name='kyoichi']Success! i was able to do a return/rebuy on 2 copies of Prototype for my PS3 for 30 bucks! woohoo!!! as soon as i saw a filipina rep, i had a good feeling about it. But as soon as i saw some cleavage, i knew it was my lucky day! God i love Filipinas!!!
[/QUOTE]

This post made me feel slightly dirty :)

What, he's got a point. Filipinas are great!
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']wow, either you live in Awesomeville or you are a time traveling wizard whom has surely come to destroy us all[/QUOTE]

I wish I was a time traveling wizard...

[quote name='sonix']I'm sure he meant:

"last time I was there" = 10 years ago ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah, this was last month. They literally have half of their game section full of older games. They are all behind glass and there's no shelves, so it's all stacked on top of itself and it's several rows deep so you can't see everything that's there.. This Wal-Mart puts stuff on clearance for 10% off or less and never, ever marks stuff down. Nothing valuable with their N64 games... unless you want a copy of Perfect Dark or 10-year old Nascar 99 for $30.

I dug thorough it a couple of years ago and didn't see anything that was worth buying at it's original retail price.

I wish my walmart had sales like this. It still has Bourne Identity for $60. I wouldn't be surprised to see them selling Kameo for $60. I did get them to price match some games during BB's $9.99 sale but only the games pictured in the ad, and it took 30 minutes to get a manager to do it because the clerk kept asking him if it was ok to do the price match.

Thanks for the hookup OP. I know it won't help most cags and probably belongs in the big WM YMMV thread but here's some more I spotted:

All $5

:360:
Civ Rev
Turning Point
Moto GP 08(was actually considering getting this with this weeks GS coupon)
History Channel Civil War Secret Missions
Disney Sing It w/ mic

:ps3:
Silent Hill
Top Spin 3
Some nba games

:psp:
Downstream Panic
Atari Classics Evolved
Rapala Trophies
Loco Roco 2 ($10)

:ds:
n+

:ps2:
bunch of stuff like:
Just Cause
Gengi
Army Men

Pretty crazy the amount of $5 games, a lot more than mentioned here. Can't remember 'em all. Don't have a wii so I glossed over those. A lot of stuff was gone already and just the prices remained on the shelf. Looked like they had remodeled the whole store. Bigfoot does exist, he's just a bitch to find and doesn't last long.

well i guess i'll try and check this out though i'm not expecting anything. none of these big stores ever have good clearances here. all of targets clearanced 360 games are 30 bucks.

[quote name='lorne']Thanks for the hookup OP. I know it won't help most cags and probably belongs in the big WM YMMV thread but here's some more I spotted:

All $5

:360:
Civ Rev
Turning Point
Moto GP 08(was actually considering getting this with this weeks GS coupon)
History Channel Civil War Secret Missions
Disney Sing It w/ mic

:ps3:
Silent Hill
Top Spin 3
Some nba games

:psp:
Downstream Panic
Atari Classics Evolved
Rapala Trophies
Loco Roco 2 ($10)

:ds:
n+

:ps2:
bunch of stuff like:
Just Cause
Gengi
Army Men

Pretty crazy the amount of $5 games, a lot more than mentioned here. Can't remember 'em all. Don't have a wii so I glossed over those. A lot of stuff was gone already and just the prices remained on the shelf. Looked like they had remodeled the whole store. Bigfoot does exist, he's just a bitch to find and doesn't last long.[/QUOTE]

hey lorne where in houston is this Walmart at ?

Wow, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been bombarded with the "This should be in the OFFICIAL Walmart YMMV thread!"
Anyways, my walmart has none of these so they are YMMV. The one Walmart near me has 6 Fallout 3 CEs left still tagged at 79.XX

[quote name='freshzen']Are these YMMV prices? I wouldn't mind giving AitD another try for $5. That damn Central Park driving level wouldn't let me pass, just kept glitching out at the end.[/QUOTE]

Play the PS3 version. It's 10x better and the driving doesn't suck. I just finished it. Not a bad game.

bread's done
Back