Awesome

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Just two displays I went home with today.

The first is the DDR Mario with disco ball and flashing lights, I love that thing.

ehhs7q.jpg

And second, they didn't even display this, I got it directly out of the box, they apparently JUST got it in..

ehhsbb.jpg

and the back of it..

ehhsft.jpg

Freakin' :cool:

Sorry, the FE is hard to get a shot of because it has holographic stuff or whatever on it. Here's two things on the side of it.

ehhtm1.jpg

ehhtoi.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooo I want that DDR Mario Mix. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIIIiiiice. I wish I could get that kinda stuff. I worked at a Grocery store, so the best I ever got was the display for beer and stuff. Oh well, It gave me good shelves for my game collection.

[quote name='Zmonkay']NIIIiiiice. I wish I could get that kinda stuff. I worked at a Grocery store, so the best I ever got was the display for beer and stuff. Oh well, It gave me good shelves for my game collection.[/QUOTE]

I don't work anywhere. If you go in and ask, they usually tell you to put your name on the back of it and they'll call you when they're done with it.. but apparently they aren't pushing FE and Mario and they saw no reason to have the displays there. But that FE display, even though I have no interest in the game, is badass and a half.

//edit: There's also a new Metroid Pinball one, it's pretty sweet, about the size of DDR Mario, has a bust shot of Samus and her pointing the gun and two pinball flippers in front of her. Nintendo is really rocking with these smaller displays, and they're better than anything else so far.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't work anywhere. If you go in and ask, they usually tell you to put your name on the back of it and they'll call you when they're done with it.. but apparently they aren't pushing FE and Mario and they saw no reason to have the displays there. But that FE display, even though I have no interest in the game, is badass and a half.[/QUOTE]

Oh, cool beans, thanks!

[quote name='Odenat']You need to take pics of the CAG wine and spirits by rhinos. I would but I lack a digital camera and time[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i'll do that sometime soon.

My buddy has tried to get a number of displays from EB, leaves number and all like they tell him to but to no avail. It's not like it's their job to give people displays though so no complaining from me.

[quote name='TimPV3']My buddy has tried to get a number of displays from EB, leaves number and all like they tell him to but to no avail. It's not like it's their job to give people displays though so no complaining from me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, EB's the worst about it. I couldn't get anything from EB even when I worked there. The only thing I was able to get was a couple packs of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero trading cards for preorders (which was WAY before the game came out), and I only got those because I just stuffed them in my pockets at the trash can. And in my sock. Hell, I still have a ton of them, I haven't even opened them. I'll post a picture if I can find them.

how in the hell did you get those. I work at EB and we just got ours last week. If you got them at an EB, they are going to get into alot of heat cause we need those for next month. You shouldnt post those cause you can get into alot of trouble if you work for the company you took those from.

[quote name='birdman']how in the hell did you get those. I work at EB and we just got ours last week. If you got them at an EB, they are going to get into alot of heat cause we need those for next month. You shouldnt post those cause you can get into alot of trouble if you work for the company you took those from.[/QUOTE]

I already said above that I don't work for anyone at the moment.. and no, it wasn't from an EB.

bread's done
Back