Axe/Lynx commercials

hankypants

CAG Veteran
I don't really like these ads, but I've been saying Bom Chicka Wah Wah so much lately lol, mainly just to annoying my brother. What do u guys think of them?

Also, I've noticed they've got new product range, i haven't used Lynx in years. How are the shower gels? Saw them all on their site

http://www.lynxeffect.com.au/

Pretty good site, im glad i was viewing them at home and not at work ;)

Personally, I think Axe smells like shit. My sister doesn't like the smell as well. For some reason all it does is make me light headed. I'm glad I don't live with a roommate who uses that stuff. Those two years were torture.

[quote name='option.iv']Personally, I think Axe smells like shit. My sister doesn't like the smell as well.[/QUOTE]

were you trying to pick up your sister?

it all smells like crappy aerosol deodorant. Suck it up and buy some polo black or something.

viral marketing attempt am fail?

Best body spray award goes to Old Spice After Hours. I tried the deoderant, and it was seriously the first time I could smell my deoderant in the open air. And it smells really good. So good that I bought the body spray AND shower gel.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I don't think anyone likes the smell. It's all advertising.[/quote]

"Put this on and get fucked"

As primitive as it is, it works. They got a vast majority of douche bags to put on "Body Spray."

Yeah.....they are very very annoying.

Since I work in the industary (video editing and making tv ad and the like) I can tell you first hand that those ad take about 30 seconds think up and about 20 bucks and a pack of gum to make.

I hate them a lot because I can just feel the douche bag frat boys who make them up pat them selfs on the back screaming, "OOOO BOOBIES!!! I R CREATIVE!!!"

In fact. Anyone that is super sexual like that make me automatically hate the product...because that just means their product is so shitty then cant think of a good way to sell it.

I lack a sense of smell so I could really care less about the smell.

[quote name='JEKKI']dood wtf IS body spray?!?!

isnt it jus a way to market cheap cologne??[/QUOTE]

basically.

not even cheap cologne, just some quick blend of cologne-esque scents. I don't understand why people don't get some nice eau de toilette cologne or designer aftershave--Axe is like the generic, super low quality version of those.

That kills two birds with one stone-- you actually smell good and you differentiate yourself from the monkeys who use Axe :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']The question is, what would happen if you were a woman and sprayed this on yourself?[/QUOTE]

Cat_toast.JPG

[quote name='lokizz']i like those commercials with the bigfoot being pranked. its a beefjerky commercial very funny stuff.[/quote]k

bread's done
Back