Azu's List~ H: ME2 CE, 360, PS3, TONS OF BluRay, HDDVD, more!

Action time. Don't fall asleep Azu!

Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits - $3
God Of War (Red label) - $2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty - $1
Viewtiful Joe (UC) - $1
Wild Arms 3 (UC) - $3
X-Men Legends - $3
X-Men Legends 2 - $3
Xenosaga - $4
Xenosaga II - $4

I think I'll do a mass epic update around 11:30 (I hope there'll be enough bids for a "mass epic" update) and then see how it asplodes.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']
11:59 EST would be 10:59 Central right?[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I have no idea.
If Central time is the same as Minnesota then yeah, you're one hour behind.

I don't think so.
I'll definitely be going into the post office with a hell of a lot of questions.
I just hope the Guides don't cost to much to ship...
There might be some Flat Rate boxes....

[quote name='Azumangaman']
There might be some Flat Rate boxes....[/QUOTE]

Well if they have that option certainly look into it for me if I keep the number of items it looks like I might win, haha.

PS, snipers, I know you're there. Get those bids in soon, this ends in 5 minutes! :D

I see what you did thar bvharris :)
I'll certainly be looking into the cheapest shipping options. Ill feel terrible if I go to somebody and be like "Oh hey, shipping is 5x the cost of the games :p "

Nyet.

FFXII - $15

Honestly, if someone wants it bid what you want to pay, don't just overbid me a dollar hoping I nodded off or an anvil fell on my modem.

Yeah, and I'm not fabulously keen on losing items I've been in on all week to people who just happened to stumble upon the sale tonight.

FFXII - $18

Ok, updated!
I'll totally be sticking around to see this ending :D
It's getting heated!
REMEMBER, THE LAST MINUTE IS 11:59. IT'S NOT BASED ON WHEN I SAY "BIDDINZ OVER". IF THERE IS A BID AT 12:00, IT DOESN'T COUNT. COOl?

PS2 GAMES:
La Pucelle Tactics (UC) - $5
Makai Kingdom (S) - $6
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (MC) - $13
Suikoden III (MC) - $7
Shadow Of The Colossus (Red Label) (MC) - $4
Valkyrie Profile 2 (UC) - $12

GUIDES:
Eternal Sonata - $7

Haha, I saw that before the edit and was like "thanks for the re-affirmation!"

I really want that one though, last game in the series I don't have.

Valkyrie Profile 2 - $13

Go for it on SoC

Guess my heartfelt rags-to-Valkyrie Profile 2 fell on deaf ears. Not even a witty rejoinder? Ice cold, man. Ice cold.

Valkyrie Profile 2 - $17

At least cuddle me after! :D

Oh, this should be fun, I'm officially done so if someone is having a guide shipped anyway or other items would appreciate if they outbid me on the Xenosaga guide

[quote name='neiname']Oh, this should be fun, I'm officially done so if someone is having a guide shipped anyway or other items would appreciate if they outbid me on the Xenosaga guide[/QUOTE]

I would but I already have it, sorry.

darkslime if you want to bid go ahead, don't let me discourage you!

[quote name='Collectorguy00']I've been debating on bidding on some guides all week but I'm kinda worried about the shipping costs[/QUOTE]
Understood.
I obviously can't make any guarantees, but I'd imagine the DQVIII and Lost Planet ones are the most costly to ship because they weigh the most. Xenosaga is surprisingly slim as is Eternal Sonata. Either way, if you won multiple, I could put them in a box and it probably wouldn't be too bad.
Worst comes to worst and shipping is ABSOLUTELY INSANE, I'll just keep the guides.

[quote name='neiname']Oh, this should be fun, I'm officially done so if someone is having a guide shipped anyway or other items would appreciate if they outbid me on the Xenosaga guide[/QUOTE]

I shal relieve you.

Xenosaga guide- $5

Wonder if snipers know about the 40 second rule... to bid at 11:58:59 to allow for another bid... decisions, decisions, decisions...

Just for the goddamned record, when I have my lowball if someone's first post in the goddamned thread is at the last goddamned second, they can expect to not get that item.

[quote name='Azumangaman']WOW.....DIRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY
bvharris i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.[/QUOTE]

It's your lowball, feel free to tell him to fuck himself, I'll gladly pay you the $21. I don't think anyone on the board would look poorly on you.

[quote name='bvharris']It's your lowball, feel free to tell him to fuck himself, I'll gladly pay you the $21.[/QUOTE]

I concur! The best way to do it is to have a 5 minute grace time so that way if someone tried to snipe at the last second it would add an extra 5 minutes to that specific item so you have a chance to bid again.

bread's done
Back