Azu's List~ H: ME2 CE, 360, PS3, TONS OF BluRay, HDDVD, more!

[quote name='SankethY']I actually just won an auction on a DS I wasn't expecting...
So I hereby revoke my bid on the DS Lite ;P[/QUOTE]
No. I've had a miserable last couple of days (death in the family) and I'm sick and tired of this retracting bid crap. If you win, You'll pay for it. It doesn't make any sense to bid on 2 DS's at once. That's just foolish. I'm sure somebody else will bid on the DS Lite though.
Here are the rules again:

5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

NOBODY BID ON THE DS~! Nobody! NOT EVEN YOU JENNA

Although, could you please update the bids in the thread? Don't wanna miss out because I didn't Eagle Eye every post.

Is it so bad to revert back to the guy who had bidded 4$ before this?
Hell, Ill give you 4$ if you let the guy before me have it at his price.... But yeah, chances are someone else will outbid me...I hope!

Updated
And no, its the principle of it. It has nothing to do with the $4. It's incredibly annoying to be happy with somebody making a bid only to have that person make stupid decisions.
As for if the DS Lite ends up in your hands, we'll cross that road when we get to it. I'm sure somebody else will bid though.

1 GB memory Stick - $3.50
Lost: Via Domus - $1
NFS: Pro Street - $1
Dragon Quest 8 - $1
Patapon - $8

EDIT: Oh wait! I want to revoke all of my bids. I just won all these items on ebay for .50 cents each so I changed my mind........... JK :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, don't worry Azu, if I end up winning it, I'll just buy it, then sell my other for the price I got it at. I'd rather have a black one anyways :p

NFL Tour $2
All Pro Football 2K8 $1
  • The New World $1
  • Broken Flowers $1
  • Beauty Shop $1
  • Flags Of Our Fathers $1
  • The Big Lebowski $1
  • Edward Scissorhands $1
  • Failure To Launch $1
  • Over Her Dead Body $1

*sigh*
You guys fail for not picking up such a cheap DS!
>_<
I guess PM the info, and I'll have you paid...This is the first time I have been annoyed at getting a great deal, lol...

Well, it has 5 DVDs, but you confused me because its not fat and its the funimation reissue.
It looks like this:
gto-great-teacher-onizuka-first-semester-norika-fujiwara-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Not this:
214294.jpg

Its still 100% legit. Funimation released it after they bought it from Tokyopop.
Its the same 5 DVDs if I'm not mistaken.
If you want it, it's yours at $11, since you bid at the proper time.

so does this rolling ending happen for EVERYTHING or just the individual items ppl are bidding on. If its just the items, then all my stuff is over now. yay =)

Tho I do kinda wish I bidded on that DS... It sold for HELLA cheap... Oh well =/

[quote name='Azumangaman']Well, it has 5 DVDs, but you confused me because its not fat and its the funimation reissue.
It looks like this:
gto-great-teacher-onizuka-first-semester-norika-fujiwara-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Not this:
214294.jpg

Its still 100% legit. Funimation released it after they bought it from Tokyopop.
Its the same 5 DVDs if I'm not mistaken.
If you want it, it's yours at $11, since you bid at the proper time.[/QUOTE]

you mean 5 dvds together in 1 dvd box case right? if so nvm :/

I wanted the 2nd picture version :O sorry!

all your stuff is over!
EVERYTHING IS OVER :p
and Rabid619, we *might* *might* *might* be able to work out something with the DS.

@mattrobertsjr: no problem, you clearly specified what you wanted :)

That is correct!
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS LOWBALL SUCH A BIG SUCCESS!
I am going to a funeral tomorrow, and some other crazy stuff is going on involving that, but I will do my best to layout EVERYONE'S COMPLETE TOTALS ASAP!

Please pm me an invoice for all my items including shipping to Alberta w/ your paypal email address.

sorry about Valkyrie Profile 2 (I wasn't expecting to win from Ebay :()

Thanks again

ps: all currency in USD? or CDN? lol

bread's done
Back