B Gata H Kei: Yamada's First Time (LE Blu-ray) $30.99 amazon

Amazon has a few other sets on sale as well, I ordered requiem for phantom complete and sekirei season 2 LE both for around 30ish which is the lowest I've seen Sekirei season 2 LE. I also saw Chaos Head LE and heaven's lost property regular all for around 30ish.

OMG! There’s this girl at school, Yamada, who wants to make like a hundred sex friends. She totally thinks she can de-virginize one hundred different boys! Can you believe that? That’s like every boy in the school. Who does she think she is? I heard from my friend’s neighbor’s cousin’s lab partner that Yamada’s never even been kissed. Oh. My. God. I would totally die. That’s like burn all your makeup and shave off your eyebrows embarrassing. I can’t even think about it. Today at lunch I saw Yamada flirting, like for reals flirting, with that geek Kosuda. You know the guy. Photography club, no muscles, boring face, kind of reminds you of a black-and-white movie. Super lame. If Yamada can’t even make the sex with him, she’ll never score a hundred cherry boys. She needs to take like Sex Ed or something because I heard she can’t give it away!

um, wtf?

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I thought this series was crass, unfunny garbage. At least it's not a harem show, but that doesn't mean it's not crap.[/QUOTE]

agreed, I found some of the comedy ok at best but overall I thought it was a steaming pile of crap.

Picked this up along with Sekirei 2 LE. Didn't see kirin or rogueleader's comments before it shipped out, though. Hopefully I don't get burned on it.

Thanks OP.

Deal is dead. I was really on the fence about buying this one. I've seen some trailers and it looked to be pretty funny.

I just didn't think I would care to have it in my anime collection though. Sometimes you have to be a bit decisive when it comes to buying anime; the costs really add up over time.

$30 is a great price for both DVD and Blu ray even though it only has 12 episodes.

I thought the show was hilarious! I ordered it from RightStuf a while back, but this is a really good deal for it.

bread's done
Back