B&M La Pucelle Tactics $19.99 Value City

musicastar

CAGiversary!
If you have a Value City in your local area then you will want to check out their stock of games. I picked up La Pucelle Tactics for $19.99. They also had a lot of other good games and they are all between $9.99 and $19.99.

I saw Phantasy Star Online (Xbox) and lots of games as well. You just have to dig through them. Some were great deals others weren't but it's well worth looking through them.

Most things @ Value City are really YMMV. I was at a VC during the summer and saw no videogames. But I remember seeing them there in the past. La Pucelle for $19.99 is a great price for a great game, by the way

just so the kids know, this week there is a $10 off a $40 purchase in the value city circular this week, at least in the metro detroit area. now, this pales in comparison to the past two weeks, where there was a $10 off $10 or more coupon (where i managed to get mega man 8 for free one week, and three days ago i bought jak 2 for $10). it's really hit and miss, but you could get 2 games for $15 a piece using the coupon (including la pucelle, manhunt, jak 2, and so on).

In regards to those three (meaning Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and La Pucelle Tactics), I would rate Disgaea as the best of the three... with Phantom Brave a close second, and La Pucelle at third... it's not that it was a bad game, it just got boring after a while...

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='zewone']http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20783[/quote]

That's for Target. We're talking about Value City and other cheap games at Value City.[/quote]

Oops. Didn't notice. I don't even know what a Value City is. :D[/quote]

Dumbass. Maybe you should check twice before showing your ass.

Well, La Pucelle was made before Disgaea... so it is natural that it would be better. Phantom Brave is by far my favorite of them all though.

Alas, no Value City near me, but if anyone can pick up these games, I would gladly pay cost+shipping+$5 for your trouble.

La Pucelle
Disgaea
Phantom Brave

If they are indeed 19.99 a piece. If these are full price, forget it.

[quote name='fragmanslayer']Alas, no Value City near me, but if anyone can pick up these games, I would gladly pay cost+shipping+$5 for your trouble.

La Pucelle
Disgaea
Phantom Brave

If they are indeed 19.99 a piece. If these are full price, forget it.[/quote]

it's only la pucelle that is $20 at value city. the only reason the other ones came up in this thread is because people are comparing la pucelle to the other two.

bread's done
Back