B&M Office Depot: 1GB SanDisk® Memory Stick Pro Duo ($50/No Rebates)

It's so tempting... I've gotta jump on one of these, but I'm not sure whether or not I wanna get a 2 gb or something...

Just had to add on to this deal. The SKU for the 1GB Duo is 846488. Search for it and add 2 to your cart. Then add something cheap like a dozen pens (SKU 848903) to get over $100. Add coupon code 22739351 for $20 off. Depending on tax it should come out to $85 shipped.

Also, check and see if SKU 618-525 is in stock. It's a 128MB MP3 player that you could get free with codes: 25495194 or 32791429 or 44649150 or 78882478 or 92084303 or 99132958. Wasn't in stock in my area so I couldn't test it out.

[quote name='little_krampy']Just had to add on to this deal. The SKU for the 1GB Duo is 846488. Search for it and add 2 to your cart. Then add something cheap like a dozen pens (SKU 848903) to get over $100. Add coupon code 22739351 for $20 off. Depending on tax it should come out to $85 shipped.

Also, check and see if SKU 618-525 is in stock. It's a 128MB MP3 player that you could get free with codes: 25495194 or 32791429 or 44649150 or 78882478 or 92084303 or 99132958. Wasn't in stock in my area so I couldn't test it out.[/QUOTE]

in order to get the mp3 player free it says i have to buy a phone battery. That is still a nice deal on the memory sticks(2 for $85 shipped) i can probably just toss one of them onto ebay and keep the other.

Hey just a quick add, san disk 1GB SD cards are also 49.99. I just ordered 1 pro duo and 1 SD, and it will be delivered on wednesday for $85.00!!!!!!!

I was greedy and chose in-store pickup (to get it sooner) and had to wait 30 minutes at lunch while the idiots ran in circles trying to figure out what they did with my order.

The finally figured it out - so one is off to eBay while I'll keep the other for my future PSP.

[quote name='jaybird']I was greedy and chose in-store pickup (to get it sooner) and had to wait 30 minutes at lunch while the idiots ran in circles trying to figure out what they did with my order.

The finally figured it out - so one is off to eBay while I'll keep the other for my future PSP.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you arnt gonna get that much unfortunetly.

[quote name='abhinav']I have a feeling you arnt gonna get that much unfortunetly.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was hoping to retire from the profits. :)

I didn't need two, but it was worth buying two in order to apply the $20 coupon.

If I get $40 on eBay I'll be happy.

Picked up mine off the shelf today. Last one (I doubt the item was bum rushed; it's just from a boondocks office depot).

Why isn't there more discussion on this by the way? This is just about half off a fantastic accessory a lot of folks would want/need for using their handheld as an actual media device. In fact this is the first significant PSP memory card deal I've EVER seen posted here. Do people just not care? Or are memory cards the kind of thing people buy when they get their system, without waiting for any kind of price drop?

Hey JaysonR,

Did you apply the $20 dollar off coupon? The discount is not taken until you checkout.

Also if you don't live in one of their "Delivery Zones" they have to UPS it to you and you will have to pay shipping.

I would get the two 1GB sticks. Right now the 2GB is around $150 from what I've seen.
So with the two 1GB sticks you get the same amount of memory for a much smaller price.

[quote name='JaysonR']My question is this: Should I buy 2 1 GB mem sticks for this price or should I just buy a 2GB one?

Cmon guys, opinions please![/QUOTE]

Depends on what you want to do.... if you have a older firmware... you should know what I mean :lol:

[quote name='jaybird']Damn, I was hoping to retire from the profits. :)

I didn't need two, but it was worth buying two in order to apply the $20 coupon.

If I get $40 on eBay I'll be happy.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be only going for about $30 ish on ebay... maybe you'll do better i hope.

Well I didn't even try it because when I put it in my cart, it shows up as $114.99 not, 49.99

[quote name='tilcfast']Hey JaysonR,

Did you apply the $20 dollar off coupon? The discount is not taken until you checkout.

Also if you don't live in one of their "Delivery Zones" they have to UPS it to you and you will have to pay shipping.

I would get the two 1GB sticks. Right now the 2GB is around $150 from what I've seen.
So with the two 1GB sticks you get the same amount of memory for a much smaller price.[/QUOTE]

Just picked one up at staples with their 110% price guarantee for 46.99 plus tax. Staples can be a price matching pain so it depends on the manager.

wtf i just received the pens, but they dont ship the memory sticks via ups with the pens? do i need to go into the store to pick up my memory sticks? wtf(anyone with experience buying from office max please tell me what the fuck is going on with this store)

FFS this is hard as hell to find in stock at an Office Depot as well as anywhere else that I could price-match at. :(

Thanks OP! The Office Depot I went to in Charlotte, NC was out of stock, but I got it pricematched at the Walmart down the street. They weren't really happy about it. First I had to wait 15 minutes for a manager to come to electronics, then after scrutinizing the ad, she told me that a rebate was required, and they couldn't match the price. I pointed out that the rebate was for the digital cameras, not the memory stick, and she grudgingly let me have it. I'm happy now; finally a decent memory stick for my new PSP!

Man, I'll probably hesitate on pulling the trigger until they're all gone or the sale's over. Excellent deal, though. Thanks, OP.

bread's done
Back