B&N Graphic Novel Sale

I did everything online. Had a decent mix. Better than I expected at least, especially for the price. Picked up some of the Civil War series and various X-Men comics I did not have. Essentially, I am starting my collection now. I've been an avid reader from my local libraries. Also, you can knock 15% off of one item with the following coupon code (X9E7V3F). It's not much, but it's something, and the code expires 6/28, so it's free money if you didn't intend on buying anything else from them.

Oh boy. Too bad I'm gonna be really too busy to head over to B&N after work :( Hopefully this will still be going on tomorrow/into the weekend.

If you want to find additional books, not everything is listed on that clearance link in the blog

Among the things i picked up

-New Avengers: Illuminati (2.99)
-Avengers, The Initiative Vol.1 (2.99)
-Marvel 1985 (3.99)
-Wolverine (2.99)
-30 Days of Night (2.99)
-Stephen Colbert I Am America and So Can You (4.99)
-Calvin and Hobbes Sunday Pages 1985-95 (4.99)

Nice...

• 30 Days of Night
  • 30 Days of Night: Beyond Barrow
  • 30 Days of Night: Three Tales, Vol. 3
  • 30 Days of Night: Eben and Stella
  • 30 Days of Night: Bloodsucker Tales, Volume 1
  • Teenagers from Mars
  • Hellcity
  • The Book of Lost Things
All for $28.63 after tax, plus 10% back through ShopDiscover.

Dammit, I wish i saw this yesterday. A lot of things appear to be sold out.

Any recommendations for stuff that are still available? I'm into anything really.

Just got $32 worth of graphic novels and manga!

Picked up:

Wolverine
Death of Captn. America
New Avengers: Illuminati
The Ring Manga Vol. 0, 2, 3, and 4
Oldboy manga Vol. 3
Marvel Civil War - Front Line Vol. 1
Astonishing X-men Vol. 3
Hellcity
30 Days of Night vol. 1
Teenagers from Mars

What a fantastic deal. I'm tempted to get more stuff but this should hold me over for quite a while. I'll probably donate some of them after I'm done too

I couldn't find anything on sale in store. The only thing that I saw in store that I know is listed on the website was Claremont/Miller's Wolverine, and it was regular price. Sad face.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Shipping is free with a $25 or more purchase, otherwise it varies based on the amount of stuff. They do accept paypal[/QUOTE]
Ah thanks, I guess I'll make an account and just see. I got two things in there and I hope shipping won't be bad enough to kill it for me (I won't mention them because they might sell out D:)

My gf paid for the Barnes and Noble membership a while back so I picked up 30 Days of Night Vol. 1 for $2.99 and got free express shipping. :D

Grrr, they better not cancel my order. They sent me an email the other day saying my books were shipped. I was relieved, but now I get an email saying this:

We apologize, but due to an unexpected delay, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below in the time frame we stated in our previous email. We anticipate that your item(s) will be shipped within the next 1-5 business days. (Please note: business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by the Post Office.) As always, you will not be charged until this item(s) ships from our warehouse.

Got my order today... uh, wow.

Most of them are alright. They all have price stickers and almost all of them look like someone went nuts with a marker on the bottom edges of the pages. Transformers Spotlight volume 2, however, is just ****ed up. It looks like it was hacked to pieces by a boxcutter; the front cover is all sliced up and barely in one piece, and the first six or seven pages are cut up as well. I'm going to see about returning it.

The rest are decent though. Good reading copies, at least.

Just saw this and after some searching placed the following order:

-30 Days of Night - $2.99
-30 Days of Night: Beyond Barrow - $3.99
-When You Are Engulfed in Flames - $3.99 (After the 20% off coupon.)
-Spider-Man: Brand New Day, Volume 2 - $3.99
-Avengers: The Initiative, Volume 2: Killed in Action - $3.99
-Uncanny X-Men: Lovelorn - $2.99
-Ultimate Fantastic Four, Volume 6: Frightful - $2.99
-Ultimate X-Men, Volume 1: Tomorrow People - $2.99

Total after tax came to just under $30. Not bad for 8 books I was going to buy eventually anyway.

Also, you can use coupon code Y9K7J7X for 20% off of the highest priced item. It's not much off of these prices but every little bit helps.

bread's done
Back