B&N/Groupon what did you guys get?

phenommsu

CAGiversary!
Well not to brag too much.... "Friday" I initially ordered a kinect using 8 groupons. 3 online 5 over the phone. "Sat" Well they dropped the ones I used over the phone that night. :bomb: That night I checked all the GCs to see which had money. So I ordered blu rays with 5 groupons. 2/order except the last one where I only used one. Joined their member program so I got free 2-3day shipping and waited. "Thursday". Got all my blu rays returned them to Barnes and nobles. Got a gift card. My kinect order stayed in limbo because my first 3 groupons disappeared off the order and I talked to someone explaining I would not pay until I was credited my $60 dollars. They said the order was "being checked". So what eventually happened was the order had to be dropped "because I haven't fully paid", which is in their policy. Which I figured would happen. So here is the kicker, I have a 106 dollar GC in hand already. Groupon dropped me an email stating all my groupons would be refunded but my first.:whistle2:\" And sure enough they did. So I placed my kinect order with my GC +groupon and paid the rest. :bouncy::cool::whee:150-106-10= $34 bucks....yep kinect for 34. :hot::hot::hot:

I got Mario sports mix, a DVD box set, and 2 other movies. The Brave little toaster and some other cartoon movie I can't remember, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to save mine for Evangelion 2.0 blu-ray. Hoping to combine that with some type of discount.

I got a refurbished 250gb Xbox 360, Halo Reach, Halo 3: ODST, and Fable 2. And when one of the groupons didn't work, I asked them to give me a refund for that one or reissue it...they got back to me saying we were only supposed to be able to get 1 (not 1 per city) and they cancelled all but 1 of them...after I already had my stuff.

So I got all that for $10 plus another...oh, $17 or so to cover a few bucks over on the orders and shipping. I was a very happy girl that day. ^_^

I bought for me:
Dracula: Dead and Loving it :dvd: for $2.09
Goldeneye 007 Wii Prima Guide: $9.54 (I think)
RoadSong manga: $3.09 I think

And I also bought my mom a Jody Picoult book she'd been wanting for like $9. The total ended up being $26.50 after tax and before the groupon. I only bought one, although I did try to get a second one. It didn't really work out that well though.

I was only able to get one ($20). I might get Okamiden, but I gotta see if I can get the pre-order bonus since B&N ships games directly from GameStop.

I got a refund. I only purchased one groupon coupon, and applied it to two Wii games totaling to 19.98 after use. The next day, I got an email saying the charge was verified for the full 39.98. And the coupon was canceled, yet the charge for 10.00 for it was there too.

Yeah.. so I went and complained to B&N, Gamestop, Groupon and Paypal about it. And after two weeks, they finally decided to give me back my money.

bread's done
Back