B1G1 50% off select titles BestBuy.com

it is a stretch but...

this would be awesome if it was in store too....

AND it included all $19.99 or less games

AND Best Buy finally dropped UC3, GT5XL etc. to MSRP ($19.99)

I guess I can keep dreaming....

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']the offer is not working for me
I added Brunswick Bowling and Twister both for 19.99 and one of them isn't 50% off[/QUOTE]

It's not live yet.

Order 4 for 60 bucks with store pickup, get $10 back, ends up at $12.50 per game. Not bad

It's taking a while to go live this week. Prices still 19.99 for all 4 in my cart on two separate browsers. Screw this, I'm going to bed. This isn't something that needs to be ordered ASAP, my store has plenty of what i want and they are all old games

[quote name='sgaldis']Exactly what we said about a week ago. They run this sale every few months.[/QUOTE]

No wonder why this sale looks familiar. Boo. If it was for any game, I'd go and get P4A and Sleeping Dogs already.

[quote name='GBAstar']it is a stretch but...

this would be awesome if it was in store too....

AND it included all $19.99 or less games

AND Best Buy finally dropped UC3, GT5XL etc. to MSRP ($19.99)

I guess I can keep dreaming....[/QUOTE]I didn't see it listed as "online only" so if they don't scan correct in-store they match bb.com deals. Now getting a pm + b1g1 50% is YMMV. But depending on how many titles you're getting & the fact that the store would need to correctly mark down the games you could end up with a pretty good deal.

edit:I can see CSR messing up in-store pm of this to & letting it work on all games it says "select" titles but doesn't actually say $19.9 or less...DR2 $25 ahh that's why.

[quote name='JP73']Order 4 for 60 bucks with store pickup, get $10 back, ends up at $12.50 per game. Not bad[/QUOTE]:whistle2:k sucks I either have the game or the superior GOTY & since they're $20 bargain bin games there's not even a trade fodder option either.

[quote name='chris00cm']Online only? Pretty lame.[/QUOTE]^^^

Why is this deal so bad? With the $10 on $50 order, 4 games at $12.50 each seems good to me.

I've never had a lot of these games and was considering a few but I'm hesitant cause people think this deal stinks. I wanna be like the cool kids but .... there are games on sale I don't have...peer pressure!

Never played Fallout 3 GOTY, Borderlands GH or Resident Evil 5. I would think that opportunities to get them at this price new would be rare. Hell, with shipping they probably aren't much cheaper used somewhere else.

Thoughts?

[quote name='juubei1i']Why is this deal so bad? With the $10 on $50 order, 4 games at $12.50 each seems good to me.

I've never had a lot of these games and was considering a few but I'm hesitant cause people think this deal stinks. I wanna be like the cool kids but .... there are games on sale I don't have...peer pressure!

Never played Fallout 3 GOTY, Borderlands GH or Resident Evil 5. I would think that opportunities to get them at this price new would be rare. Hell, with shipping they probably aren't much cheaper used somewhere else.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Well because some people don't have the money to spend on 4 games in order to get that sort of deal. We are CAG's for a reason

Just a heads up. You guys can select store pick up instead of waiting on shipping. I tried to pick up GTA and Borderlands in store and it would not work. I went to the kiosk and placed the order there for store pick up. Took less than 10 minutes and I had the 2 games I wanted for $30.

Is the L4D trade in value still at $16 at GS? Also noticed NFS Hot Pursuit is only $20 would that count or does it have to be on the list?

Traded in Lego Batman (wii), Rockband Beatles (x360) & GTA 4 (ps3) for $24 and grabbed FO3: GOTY & MXvATV: Reflex (both on ps3) for $31.xx- I'm happy with it, they matched it in store for me and i already had $15 in GC's.

[quote name='JP73']Order 4 for 60 bucks with store pickup, get $10 back, ends up at $12.50 per game. Not bad[/QUOTE]

Tried this, did not work. Only saved 50% off one game, not two. So unfortunately, doesn't look like you can stack the promo. That would've been a decent deal for some of those games.

This is in store in union city with orange dots might be other places. I bought two GH warriors of rock for 7.25 total when it was on blow-out.

[quote name='krashhole']Just a heads up. You guys can select store pick up instead of waiting on shipping. I tried to pick up GTA and Borderlands in store and it would not work. I went to the kiosk and placed the order there for store pick up. Took less than 10 minutes and I had the 2 games I wanted for $30.[/QUOTE]

What kiosk?

Did a store pick order of Mafia 2 and Super Street Fighter IV. Didn't notice until I got home that they gave me the regular Street Fighter IV, not Super. I'm an idiot for not verifying that when picked up. Was in a hurry and didn't pay any attention to it. But, I did get the Collector's Edition of Mafia 2 even though the website makes no mention that it is the Collector's Edition thats part of the sale. Still bummed about SF though.

Really wish LEGO Pirates were in this sale. I've been wanting Star Wars for ages and a B1G1 50% off is perfect for it, but cant find another good game to pair it with. Thoughts on LEGO Batman?

[quote name='Megaman016']couldn't you just buy it online and then do an instore exchange for the game you want?[/QUOTE]

Closest BB is over an hour from me.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Really wish LEGO Pirates were in this sale. I've been wanting Star Wars for ages and a B1G1 50% off is perfect for it, but cant find another good game to pair it with. Thoughts on LEGO Batman?[/QUOTE]

You won't regret Lego Batman. If you've played Lego Indiana Jones its not a whole lot different.

[quote name='zarda1']You won't regret Lego Batman. If you've played Lego Indiana Jones its not a whole lot different.[/QUOTE]

I personal thought it was better then Lego Indiana Jones. You will not be disappointed if you pick it up.

Picked up :360: DR2:OTR today, it was the last game I was getting from Blowout 2.0. Was tempted to get a couple more for $30, but I'll wait.

Gotta love BB, tho...while the electric was out on the whole block (and all the other stores were closed), they still kept their doors open running at half power. :applause:

bread's done
Back