B1G1 Used Xbox Games at GS (1/11 - 1/17) YMMV (B2G1 not)

Armenius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
YMMV:
GameStopCoupon.jpg

Not:
EBC3004298.jpg

gahh! I was just there today and I bought SF:Anniversary. I was gonna get Fatal Frame 2 with it, but passed. guess I'm going back tomorrow.

OMG this is fucking awesome. Hopefully my Gamestop has Sonic Mega Collection and Psychonauts... though I'm expecting they won't have jack shit to speak of.

[quote name='PyroGamer']OMG this is fucking awesome. Hopefully my Gamestop has Sonic Mega Collection and Psychonauts... though I'm expecting they won't have jack shit to speak of.[/quote]

Both of my local GS have a TON of used Xbox Games...I'd be surprised if you didn't find what you wanted.

Damn it i just finally bought Dynasty Warriors 5 used for 25 less than a week ago. :( Oh well hopefully I can find Psychonauts and/or KOTOR2. I haven't seen KOTOR 2 at any of mine since November but I can find the first all the time.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Now see if you can find a store with 2 Steel Battalions...[/quote]

Good luck finding a store with ONE. lol

I think I'll finally pick up Baldur's Gate II and Conker or something. Can't really find any over $20 games I want that I don't have already. :/

[quote name='BackInBlack']sweet. and MS wants us to pay 15 bucks for the digital version.[/QUOTE]

I juyst got Psychonauts and Otogi 2 for $11 at GS.

I may get Mercenaries and Black for $9.

I thought about BGDAII but the damn thing was labeled $35 and I'm not paying more than a few dollares for a old xbox game. I laughed whtn MVC2 was $70.

[quote name='dpadilla4']I hope the edge card works on this want kotor, kotor 2, psychonauts, black,[/quote]

Edge card always stacks with specials.

GAH I just got Jade empire a few weeks ago. Hopefully there's something left, though I don't recall putting my eye on anything.

[quote name='ddrpower']GAH I just got Jade empire a few weeks ago. Hopefully there's something left, though I don't recall putting my eye on anything.[/quote]

Thank you! I knew there was a game I had forgotten about the other day :D

[quote name='Armenius']Thank you! I knew there was a game I had forgotten about the other day :D[/QUOTE]
yeah Jade Empire is sweet. I am probably going to pick up Ninja Gaiden Black...might as well pick it up at this point.

[quote name='Jewelz23']yeah Jade Empire is sweet. I am probably going to pick up Ninja Gaiden Black...might as well pick it up at this point.[/quote]
Ooh, I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Edit:Aaannd it's gone from the local stores. (%#@.

please 2 marvel/capcom

Trust me if they do have this the moment you play it on your 360 you will cry. Not tears of joy but tears of sadness because it is so damn glitchy and nearly unplayable. I am still holding on to the hope that they will put out a patch so that I can actually enjoy it on my 360.

Hopefully, my Gamestop got some new stock in since that B2G1 sale, the xbox selection was completely looted.

I just used it on 2x $2.99 games... The coupon code doesn't work yet, they had to manually apply the discount. A good waste of 20 minutes for them to finally do it.

[quote name='Armenius']Both of my local GS have a TON of used Xbox Games...I'd be surprised if you didn't find what you wanted.[/quote]

I'd be surprised if they had Psychonauts... I was looking for that for a while and finally gave up and bought one on eBay.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']I'd be surprised if they had Psychonauts... I was looking for that for a while and finally gave up and bought one on eBay.[/quote]
As far as Psychonauts goes, that is on Xbox 360 Arcade at the moment as an "Xbox Original" for 1200 points.

Was never a Xbox game before I got the 360, I was more of a Sony guy. Are there any must have Xbox games? I was thinking about looking for that Riddick game but becides that I'm a bit stumped.

* I already have Psyconauts on the PC.

We used this coupon this evening after seeing it on SD. It didn't work for us either but the manager did an override without any questions.

[quote name='ParticleReality']Was never a Xbox game before I got the 360, I was more of a Sony guy. Are there any must have Xbox games? I was thinking about looking for that Riddick game but becides that I'm a bit stumped.

* I already have Psyconauts on the PC.[/quote]
Although not for for every taste, I think every gamer should try Shenmue 2.
At 5.99, you can pair it up with a bunch of different interesting cheaper titles.
(But if you get into it, waiting/hoping for a #3 can be horrible.)

Apparently one nearby has Armed and Dangerous, hopefully its complete though I'm not sure what to combine it with thats $4.99.

[quote name='DesertFox']Although not for for every taste, I think every gamer should try Shenmue 2.
At 5.99, you can pair it up with a bunch of different interesting cheaper titles.
(But if you get into it, waiting/hoping for a #3 can be horrible.)[/QUOTE]

Great game but good luck find one with its original case and bonus Shenmue 1 movie. I had to go through 5 different gamestops + 1 gamecrazy to find the right one. 4 of the stores either had the game with out the OG case or had it but was missing the movie and GC only had the case (some how they lost the game so i took it). It was a hassle to deal with but was well worth it at the end.

So if your looking for a Shenmue II case ( I think it has the manual too) just pay me for shipping and its yours.

I wonder why they are not doing this with PS2 also?? I mean every time I go to a gamestop they have a wall and a couple bins full of PS2 games, you would think they would want to clean these out.

I hope they do one soon, because I would love to get Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy X for under 20 bucks.

Picked up Justice League Heroes and Sonic Mega Collection Plus for 15 something. The guy did it manually and didn't let me use my edge card but I didn't botehr bitchin about a buck fifty. I was going to get KOTOR2 but they wanted 20 for it. I'll just wait until I can find it for 10 again at a local game store.
I seen a bunch of games I wanted for around 5 that I'll probably get later in the week.

bread's done
Back