B2G1 Free all pre-owned games @Gamestop

Just picked up several 1st party titles I had meant to rebuy and a couple others since stock seemed to be vanishing very quickly. We'll see if I win the case roulette or not, but figured BOTW, SMO, Splatoon 2, Octopath Traveler, Skyrim and Hyrule Warriors for $180 was about as good of deal as I'll find. Elite Pro expires in three weeks anyway so might as well.

Now if only I could find a worthy game to pair with Captain Toad and Xenoblade Chronicles Torna expansion for the freebie I would do one more.
Dark Souls Remastered?

Finally got a store with Zelda. Then they were OOS for Mario. Buy 2, go to other store to fix up the trio deal. Guy starts exchanging and I yell them I want to power up.

He forgets on one transaction. And when I said I wanted to use my credit and gift cards he said the system wouldn't allow him.

So instead of "saving" an extra $40, I paid for all. With GCU, I barely shop at GS, and wanted ask my credit out.

Is there a way to fix this other than complain?

Manager at another store couldn't fix my transaction. Because the first guy somehow did the exchange through a giftcard? My returns are locked to a giftcard, he told me to call corporate and see if they can help.

Jeez.

Was able to get smash, let’s go eevee and pokken at one store. Helped my friend out for their son’s birthday as he just got a switch yesterday. I wanted Mario Tennis instead of Pokken but the store messed up my hold for it. Oh well.

bread's done
Back