B2G1 Free(Used, No PS3) at estarland.com

Site is slow, lots of misplaced items...Anything I might consider buying is OOS also...

Prices are awful and shipping is pretty bad as well. Unless they're carrying something GameStop will never carry, no real deals here.

They have some dreamcast stuff I really want on there. But I just have a really good feeling that I can find this stuff cheaper elsewhere even without the B2G1.

As I mentioned before I traded some stuff in here a few months ago. The prices for buying are a tad high, but the prices they give on games that you couldn't sell for $1 on Amazon/Ebay is really good. I ended up getting about $100 worth of credit for pretty much junk that had absolutely no value to me. I don't know if I would use the site otherwise.

Just as an FYI, I posted this a few days ago:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262399

I like ordering from them. Their prices are a little higher, but its one of the few places to reliably get completes. Its more expensive than Ebay, but Ive had bad luck with Ebay in the past, so I dont mind paying a bit more for reliability.

Then again, Im local, so I can order online and do in-store pick-up circumventing the shipping costs.

bread's done
Back