B2G1 on all used games at Gamestop YMMV

Doomstink

Official Representative
Feedback
12 (93%)
I posted this is in the local deals forum as well, but figured I would let everyone else know so that they can find out if their local store is doing this. I didn't see any kind of thread on this forum (sorry if it has been posted already), so here goes:

I found a Gamestop near the Wal-mart at 1527 Garner Station Blvd, Raleigh, NC that was doing a B2G1 sale on all used games. None of the other Gamestop stores that I have visited were doing this deal, so I'm assuming it is only occurring at this store (maybe they initiated the deal early?).

Just wanted to fill you guys in so you could check if your store was doing this.

I'm not familiar with the Raleigh area. Did this GS just open? Usually when people report YMMV B2G1's it's from stores that recently opened using it as a promotion to attract some initial business and build up a customer base.
Still...it's about a 30 mile drive from Chapel Hill...guess I can check online and see if they have anything listed that I want.

I believe it is a brand new shopping center, so that may be the case. The store is directly off of 401 right before the Super K-mart near the Wal-mart.

When I was there they had five copies of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (I bought two) as well as some other relatively rare stuff. The store seemed well stocked, so it is worth a look if you're near the area.

I had heard rumblings like two months ago that GS was planning a nationwide B2G1 sale, so I thought this could be connected to it. It's probably just a new store, though.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Daaaaaamn, I thought this might be the nationwide sale we have been waiting for. Oh well, I'll hold onto the credit a little while longer.[/quote]

Oh yeah, Ive got a ton of credit waiting to drop when this happens as well.

Problably going to happen around black friday or maybe even as late as the week before Christmas...

Its cool though because Ive got a huge back log of games to get through and I figure the games I want will drop in price by then and Ill be able to stretch the credit and buy even more.

bread's done
Back