B2G1 on select Take2 titles on Amazon

why is Oblivion even there? I thought it was a Bethesda game... not a 2K game...

either way, since Bioshock for 360 isn't on there. No second game to grab.

Just got an idea... why don't 2 people who want different things team up and just get the game they want? Kind of like "here buy me Oblivion and I'll give you $20 since you got your other free game"

[quote name='Xevious']This deal is lukewarm at best. I appreciate the OP posting this though.[/quote]

You're welcome! :D Everyone keeps telling me that the deal isn't great but it could be for some people so that's why I posted.

Yeah, I'd like to grab Civilization (360) and BioShock (PS3) ... but I'm drawing a blank on the third title. Anyone looking for a copy of Civilization for PS3?

I'd send it at cost $74/3 = $24.66 + Shipping OR if anyone else want BiosShock and Civilization for PS3 - I'd paypal you for $24.66 + Shipping for Civilization (360)

[quote name='kattman']Yeah, I'd like to grab Civilization (360) and BioShock (PS3) ... but I'm drawing a blank on the third title. Anyone looking for a copy of Civilization for PS3?

I'd send it at cost $74/3 = $24.66 + Shipping OR if anyone else want BiosShock and Civilization for PS3 - I'd paypal you for $24.66 + Shipping for Civilization (360)[/quote]

Actually it comes out with Free Shipping even to mulitple addresses so it would be a total of $24.66

[quote name='kattman']Actually it comes out with Free Shipping even to mulitple addresses so it would be a total of $24.66[/quote]

PM sent. I may take you up on that offer. Like many posting in this thread, I'm drawing a blank on 3 games I'd want that I don't have already.

I sent a PM to Kattman as well, but looks like somebody got there first. Anybody want to get in on this with me. I only want Civ for the 360.

Hey you two. I really am mostly interested in Civ for the 360 also, and I got your PMs, I just filled a cart with 3 copies of Civ for the 360 and we can still get the deal and Free Shipping so it would be 24.66 each? Wanna do it? If so PM me again and we'll set it up.

We all combined for an order. So for anyone else who's curious you can order 3 copies of the same game and ship them to multiple addresses and still receive Free Shipping.

I'm interested in 2 games and am willing to split the costs and send someone the 3rd game for around $25-30 depending on what we get. PM me if you're interested.

Right now I want CivRev (360) and Oblivion GOTY (360) so you could choose your title.

Bioshock and NBA 2K9 look good, but that's a lot of money still and there's not a third game I'd want even for free.

Either way, thanks Pck21, don't mind everyone who says it's not a great deal, at least you contributed something that might be worthwhile to someone. :D

If anyone is getting two and can't think of a 3rd title, I'd grab NBA 2k9 (360). I don't have cash, but I do have a $20 Wal-Mart gift card I could send you as well as some sealed DVD's and such. Check my list, maybe we can work something out.

Amazon isn't working right for me...anyone else having problems checking out? It just keeps refreshing and telling me certain items aren't found in the system. I wonder if they're updating or something. Weird. Thanks OP.

i just checked out this thread and im interested in this offer to ... does seem to be a bit high though i wish i could find another coupon somewhere sometimes people be posting special offers so does anybody have the game what u think about it lol... i dont want to waste my money lol
82%282%29.gif

I'd like to do a similar thing to what kattman did except with Oblivion GOTY edition.

It comes to 27 +27 = 54 / 3 = $18 for each of us involved. That's 40% off of MSRP. PM and post here if interested.

Civilization for the PS3 for $24.66 is an awesome deal. If anyone is interested in picking up two games and cannot think of a third one pm me.

I ended up getting 2 copies of Civ IV and 2 copies of the expansion and plan on spiltting the savings with my friend.

We only saved $10 each, but $40 for all of Civ IV isn't bad. Thanks OP.

On a side note, this is my third order with Amazon in only three days! Madworld Pre-order, Lego Batman PS2/Persona 4 order yesterday, and now this. Jeez, I really need to stay off this website...

This deal appears to be working for games that are not listed on the promo webpage. I tried it with 2 copies of NHL 2K9 and Top Spin 3 (360) and Bioshock (360) and both times it is giving me one copy of NHL 2K9 for free. So it looks like it is worth trying out with any 2K or Bethesda games.

Edit - couldn't get it to work for MLB 2K9 or Fallout 3 unfortunately, but worth trying on other games that aren't listed.

[quote name='pureheat101']why is Oblivion even there? I thought it was a Bethesda game... not a 2K game...[/QUOTE]

Bethesda developed the game, 2K published it.

I left you a PM.

[quote name='evergoo']Hmm...

Interested only in Bioshock for PS3. Anyone willing to split costs? Looking for someone with CAG trader feedback (it'll ease my mind). PM me if your interested.

EDIT: So it looks like one is able to ship to 3 different addresses for this deal. I also have Amazon Prime and need 1 more participant. I will only accept PayPal due to the time sensitivity of this deal. In order to partake in the exchange, you must also be interested in a $36.99 game. The costs would be $24.67 per person.[/quote]

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']This deal appears to be working for games that are not listed on the promo webpage. I tried it with 2 copies of NHL 2K9 and Top Spin 3 (360) and Bioshock (360) and both times it is giving me one copy of NHL 2K9 for free. So it looks like it is worth trying out with any 2K or Bethesda games.

Edit - couldn't get it to work for MLB 2K9 or Fallout 3 unfortunately, but worth trying on other games that aren't listed.[/quote]

Also doesn't apply to Oblivion PS3.

I really would like Oblivion GOTY for 360 for $18. Anyone interested in ordering 3 and splitting the costs with me?

bread's done
Back